NGW Collision Course; Hull; Sat 21st April; 6-Man Main Event!

Dunny

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i really enjoyed NGW Collision Course. The main event was a fantastic brawl that unlike other similar matches for bigger promotions, Was not staggered leaving you at times to look Left, Right & centre to keep up with all the action that was spilling all around the arena. I think you have commend the booking of this match & the enthusiasm of the crowd, Along with the hard work of the participants that all added to just about the most heated wild match a family friendly show could provide!

The Gallagher/Kirby encounter was very good. Gallagher continues to impress me, Lots of stalling to get the crowd going & amazingly left for the changing room & ran around the building to attack Kirby from behind at only the count of Five! The introduction of Caz Crash to the main roster was good & builds up nicely to the 4th Anniversary Show.

The Stixx/Lowthian match was another good match that set up nicely the main event for 4AS & possibly Lowthian v Matt Myers? Yes the Pac/Haskins was a little disappointing by their standards. Perhaps it was asking too much for them for to all out for what i can assume a smaller pay off than the bigger promotions they work for?

Exciting times ahead for NGW as they also announced their debut show at The Bonus Arena in July :thumbsup: .

• 1 month later...
601276_10151043917865815_1207880629_n.jpg

Collision Course DVD NOW AVAILABLE

Featuring:

Featuring one of the most anticipated 'dream' matches in UK today!

TNA Superstar Mark Haskins V Worldwide and Dragon Gate star PAC

A huge 6 man tag main event that got out control quicker than anyone could have imagined!

Martin Kirby V Jack Gallagher

Sam Bailey V Avian

AND, number one contender Stixx takes on the athletic and talend Lowthian!

Purchase the DVD at http://www.ngwuk.com/shop/dvds for just

Archived