Wrestling posters or canvas prints

Crow Kid

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong place, wasn't sure if it needed to be in classifieds or in the questions thread.

Does anybody know where I can get good quality images of classic style wrestling posters to be printed onto canvas prints? I'm thinking ones that are similar to the world of sport era posters with the card and information on them. Not too fussed if it is WOS or American wrestlers on the bill, would just like some decent quality images.

I've had a look on google and can't find any decent images. If anyone can help that would be great!

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong place, wasn't sure if it needed to be in classifieds or in the questions thread.

Does anybody know where I can get good quality images of classic style wrestling posters to be printed onto canvas prints? I'm thinking ones that are similar to the world of sport era posters with the card and information on them. Not too fussed if it is WOS or American wrestlers on the bill, would just like some decent quality images.

I've had a look on google and can't find any decent images. If anyone can help that would be great!

So you thought that and then decided to put it in neither?

Should be in the classfields, in fact Im pretty sure theres a thread in there already about some guy who does this, so might be worth having a search for that.

So you thought that and then decided to put it in neither?

Should be in the classfields, in fact Im pretty sure theres a thread in there already about some guy who does this, so might be worth having a search for that.

The guys looking for the images to go on to the canvas rather than canvas prints themselves.

A quick Google image search for "wrestling posters" with the filter set to "Large" turns up some decent results. I'm sure some more detailed searches would turn up what you're looking for.

http://www.thesuplex.com/store/ - a range of ROH old school/retro style posters

Wrestling cards make great decoration indeed, i have quite a few framed lucha libre event posters, and also a very old original event poster from some europian "catch" event in 1961 that has Less kellet billed on it among others haha, pretty bizarre find that was....but it looks neat, nice colors and artwork on it,the bottom left corner is ripped of tho but then again with something that old you just can't complain, it still looks amazing as it is,pretty big too.

Archived