Gauging opinion

ThisIsProgress

Terms like 'high production values' and 'top quality wrestling' are subjective terms and wildly differ from promotion to promotion. Obviously, the 'top quality wrestling' bit is largely dependent on the wrestlers you book and the performances can they offer, but, when you say 'high production values', what do you actually mean by that? I consider WWE to have 'high production values' but, presumably, most British promotions will not be producing events of that calibre so you need to specify what those production values are before I would consider paying for anything.

This.

WWE have high productions values. Even the best Brit-Wres shows are amateurish and small budget, like it or not.

Tbh unless I followed that promotion or unless it had a series of matches that intrigued me, then it wouldnt pique my interested

Why not split it in to the best of what ever and sell 4x5 hours or 5x4 or whatever at around 5-7 quid and bring them out in a sequential basis

As quite a lot of people have said its not about quantity and is very much about quality. Shows like DG:UK are full of great matches that i would want to watch again and if your not at the show you would want to check out which you could charge a decent amount for.

Then something like IPW:UK that has a quite few standout matches and imports on each show which if you weren't there live then you would hit the

Archived