ICW banned from MyChannel and now on iPPV

MarkDallas

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I enjoyed it. The commentary was the best I have heard for a UK promotion since Kent Walton. The corwd was behind it big style, and the in-ring action was excellent.

One moan. The lighting. They have put a bigg effort in having a 3 camera set-up, but the poor lighting really let it down.

Apart from that though, a good bit of wrestling.

Someone has uploaded episode 1 and 2 to a fileshare site. If you go to the ICW facebook page youll stumble across it. As for the lighting that was fixed in our second tapings which will start airing in two weeks time. This first 4 episodes was basically our pilot episodes.

Someone has uploaded episode 1 and 2 to a fileshare site. If you go to the ICW facebook page youll stumble across it. As for the lighting that was fixed in our second tapings which will start airing in two weeks time. This first 4 episodes was basically our pilot episodes.

Good work mate, I'd argue a central hardcam is more beneficial also, as opposed to the out the corner, but with the better lighting, can't wait to see the next set of shows.

Got my tickets for Smells Like Teen Spirit too, first ICW show and cannae wait to get wasted at a show.

• Paid Members

Fantastic. Hope you get good figures for it. Really enjoyable.

Cheers for the kind words but just to clear this up we are not paying to be on Mychannel. It was Mychannel who got in contact with us and asked us to be on the channel. I can't speak for any other shows on the channel but I can say hand on heart that we don't pay a penny to air the show.

• Paid Members
Cheers for the kind words but just to clear this up we are not paying to be on Mychannel. It was Mychannel who got in contact with us and asked us to be on the channel. I can't speak for any other shows on the channel but I can say hand on heart that we don't pay a penny to air the show.

Then apologies. That's their usual business model.

So to clarify: ICW isn't a paid slot, but you can get a 1hr slot on My Channel for around

I know they have brought shows in to change the channels style like us and a MMA show. I know thy have a block of paid programing between 11pm and 1am which is the reason we air at 1. The only other times open due to the nature of the show would have been 9pm and 10pm but to be that close to the watershed we would have to either tone everything down or take a late night slot, I went for the late night uncut option.

Right the good folks at MyChannel will be talking with me early this week to sort which day repeats of the previous fridays episodes will be on every week. We will also be sorting the Sky EPG and series link options aswell. I think its safe to say the debut of ICW has went quite well :)

Really enjoyed both shows. Yeah, the lighting was an issue but glad to hear it's been resolved.

Really liked the vignettes for Mikey Whiplash's new character.

Good matches from guys who actually look and carry themselves like wrestlers too, which was nice. Am looking forward to seeing the women's death match and Glasgow streetfight next week.

One question - did Kid Fite REALLY, y'know, plop 'em out and put 'em in Red Lightning's mouth?

Archived