ICW banned from MyChannel and now on iPPV

MarkDallas

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re-watched the first show seen as I was half-watching when it originally aired.

Loved the opening with Bones and the subsequent heavies match against Moss. Good little match. The mic was way too low for both Bones and Moss so with their strong accents it was a little hard to make out. Ring announcer and commentators sounded fine tho.

I know that the music vid was probably done prior to the TV show and the song fits the promotion and it's unique slant, but that footage could've been better used to instead of just showing ICW highlights, doing a bit of a roster video and cover the major angles, something that would've been a good idea especially as an introduction to a new TV series.

Similiar with the vid recap, showing the Gold Labels dominance and heel antics before just showing footage of them getting destroyed by the entire promotion doesn't put across the massive feel good atmosphere of the heels getting their comeuppance.

What happened to Chris Renfrew? Last time I saw him he wasn't so out of shape. Oh and I hated the commentators saying "babyface" and "shoot" in that segment with Adam Shane. Again, something that could've done with a video package to highlight it.

Decent tag match as the main event, "Tea Bag" came across great with the chants and PG tips helped really put over how unique ICW is.

Second ep did look a lot better wrestling quality wise, so I'll watch that when my fiancee's over as she wants to see Lionheart vs Dar.

Really enjoyed both shows. Yeah, the lighting was an issue but glad to hear it's been resolved.

Really liked the vignettes for Mikey Whiplash's new character.

Good matches from guys who actually look and carry themselves like wrestlers too, which was nice. Am looking forward to seeing the women's death match and Glasgow streetfight next week.

One question - did Kid Fite REALLY, y'know, plop 'em out and put 'em in Red Lightning's mouth?

Did he get them out - yes

Mouth? nope, forehead

Cheers for the kind words but just to clear this up we are not paying to be on Mychannel. It was Mychannel who got in contact with us and asked us to be on the channel. I can't speak for any other shows on the channel but I can say hand on heart that we don't pay a penny to air the show.

Then apologies. That's their usual business model.

So to clarify: ICW isn't a paid slot, but you can get a 1hr slot on My Channel for around

Thanks for all the feedback so far guys, the fans are the most important thing to ICW as cheesy as that sounds and the groups growth over the past two years has been due to us listening to what the paying public wanted.

EDIT: and Jason i think he ment 400 quid per hour.

It really is quite bad. But if it's the only way to view, then so be it. That's how I wound up watching it.

Downloaded it yesterday and the quality was terrible. Buzzing noise throughout is really off-putting. Was hoping a better quality version would've appeared by now but think I'm gonna have to stick with it, same as yourself.

It's a testament for me that I still loved watching the stuff again even with the poor quality. It's a terrific product. There was no better way to open than having two massive cunts out there, even if I felt the actual match was a bit underwhelming. Lionheart vs. Noam Dar was actually BETTER than I remembered, and Zack Sabre Jr. was just amazing.

Really enjoyed both shows. Yeah, the lighting was an issue but glad to hear it's been resolved.

Really liked the vignettes for Mikey Whiplash's new character.

Good matches from guys who actually look and carry themselves like wrestlers too, which was nice. Am looking forward to seeing the women's death match and Glasgow streetfight next week.

One question - did Kid Fite REALLY, y'know, plop 'em out and put 'em in Red Lightning's mouth?

Did he get them out - yes

Mouth? nope, forehead

Somehow that's better.....but still :omg:

All this teabag buisness started back in August, crowd chanted TEABAG HIM during the Wolfgang/Kid Fite match and Fito gave the fans what they wanted and everyone in the crowd lost it!

Kid Fites wedding was the day before and we were all still abit "rough" so at the spot at the end of the show with the gold label out cold in the ring he says to me "mate, want to get everyone to teabag them?" and we did, I blame the ungodly amount of beavy we had consumed that weekend. Since then Kid Fites BAWS have took on a life of their own, haha.

299274_10150406062210620_206968150619_10604795_92092_n.jpg

Archived