Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 12, 2012 Moderators Posted January 12, 2012 Worst fight of 2011
The Natural Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 Voting for Jake Shields vs GSP at UFC 129. Really good show ending on a boring main event, the last thing on the show. Bah.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 14, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2012 I went with Hardy vs Johnson. Just because of the fights there that was the one I expected the most from and it was utter shite. Johnson fought smartly but it was crap to watch. I know I'm in the minority here but I actually kind of enjoyed Hunt vs Rothwell in a warped way. It was ugly as fuck but the effort was there even when they had nowt left. And I was chuffed to see Hunt get another win.
John Galt Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 Voting for Jake Shields vs GSP at UFC 129. Really good show ending on a boring main event, the last thing on the show. Bah. I don't know what you expected from a one eyed man.
jimufctna24 Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 I really did not think Nelson vs Mir was that bad, I did watch it half asleep but I dont remember being that offended by it. It was no classic but not as bad as Overeem vs Werdum.
Recommended Posts