Colonic Irrigation/Hydrotherapy

lambyUK

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Cheers fellas, may ask for a doggy bag after its done.

Currently need a massive shit as well but I'm waiting to get home to do it. The bog roll at work is like sandpaper and I don't want my arse looking like a scene from Saw.

• Paid Members

Well, i had it done. Unfortunately I need more treatments as I was extremely "compacted", basically meaning all the bacteria clagged to my gut is clinging on for dear life. Some stuff came out, but not a lot. Although when I was finished I was told to go to the toilet to release and more stuff flushed out and the same when i got back home.

It literally is like plaque on your bowel that comes out, like tiny nuggets of wurthers original :cry:

The whole experience was extremely professional as well. The nurse doing it was pleasant to talk to and advised me on dietary changes to make. The pipe going up my arse didn't feel too bad, basically comparable to having a small shite. It only goes up about 2 inches as well.

I do feel a lot lighter today and my stomach is a lot flatter. Only problem is I'm heading to Dubai on Sunday (missing the Carling Cup final!!!!!) and she would have wanted to me to come back in a week. Apparently you really need 3 treatments to clear yourself out properly.

• Paid Members
Apparently you really need 3 treatments to fleece the maximum amount of cash out of you.

Fixed.

Very true, but the woman was extremely professional and said to my Girlfriend she didn't require any more treatments. She also volunteered to give a refund to one of the vouchers my girlfriend bought for her friends birthday (as it didn't go down too well as a present with her) so I actually believe what she was saying.

Archived