Pacquiao V Marquez 3

fugaziuk

There really should be a fourth fight, all three have been really close, and although Manny has won two of them, it could easily be 1-1-1, 2-1 to Marquez, or even 2 or 3 draws. It's been a belting trilogy and I hope they do it again.

No chance. There'll never be a fourth fight.

Did you hear Bob Arum after the fight? If not, go listen to the rest of Pacquiao's camp and you'll see there will be another fight.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
its insane how much commentary can sway a viewers opinion in a fight.

It happens with Joe Rogan in the UFC all the time.

i don't find that in the UFC though that Rogan's chat sways what I think of what's going on. Rogan gets on someone's nuts and he bigs someone up something rotten, but i don't think he ever really sways my opinion, i score the fights easily enough in my head. Boxing i find different, with fights being longer and in a fight where round after round is very close, i find commentators can make all the difference...

A great example of boxing swaying audience viewers is the recent Martinez/Barker fight. On the UK broadcast the commentators (rightfully) praised Barker's performance, labelling him brave and doing well to make Martinez look pretty ordinary. The US broadcast however came to the conclusion that Barker sucked and had no right being in the ring with Martinez.

2 broadcasts, 2 very different opinions.

Archived