some help please xbox 360 related

kris-fogg

Do you mean 4 on demand? i think the update is coming round about 25th november.

Is it? How is it happening? I thought the thing stopping the 360 doing the terrestrial on-demand channels was that Microsoft couldn't make them Gold-only and they didn't want to give people anything for free?

Do you mean 4 on demand? i think the update is coming round about 25th november.

Is it? How is it happening? I thought the thing stopping the 360 doing the terrestrial on-demand channels was that Microsoft couldn't make them Gold-only and they didn't want to give people anything for free?

IIRC that was BBC only, because of the TV license BBC can never charge for anything in the UK so couldn't be on Microsoft's gold service and of course MS didn't want to put them on the silver package and make no money from it.

• Paid Members

I know, it's amazing. I don't have an aerial in my room and my PC is a real piece of shit so it's a godsend for me. My bro has a Sky account back home but plays on PS3 so I just use his account number. You also get a load of on demand stuff, and they've added a few new channels to it recently too.

Archived