Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magnum Milano

Discs to clear

27 posts in this topic

Have to say Graham is by far one of the best I've ever bought off, extremely fast service and great communication. Superb service, will be ordering again.

would be interested in buying these -

TNA Xplosion 2003 (13 discs)

TNA Xplosion Exclusives 2006

is the list u posted everything u have?

List has been fully updated after about a month. Just added a bunch of Shimmer, a load of History of ECW discs from 24/7, some territory bits, some ROH and a handful of MMA career compilations.

Are they the Bert Prentice Xplosions?

Bert Prentice's Xplosions are the reason that several people are in the business today.

Are they the Bert Prentice Xplosions?

Bert Prentice's Xplosions are the reason that several people are in the business today.

e27734.gif

Anyone considering buying from Magnum Milano, I can vouch for him being a great seller (and poster, for that matter) as I bought some stuff from him a good while back and it was good quality and delivered as fast as anything, too. Good lad.

I will add my recommendations as well. Bought off Magnum Milano - no problems and very quick service.

Disks sent the same day and DVDs arrived today.

Cheers.

:thumbsup:

Final go at trying to clear what is left.

Final price drop to 50p a disc plus postage, or if you want to take a chance, for a tenner I'll send you an assorted selection of 25 discs of my choice (and I'll send you various stuff, not say just 25 discs of NOAH or IWA-MS, although specify if you don't want me to send you any MMA and this will work out at less than 40p a disc). Plus, there is probably other stuff that I have which I have forgotten to list too.

Edited by Magnum Milano

thanks so much for the dvd's super great service. I enquired about a batch of titles and in less than 48 hours after my enquiry i had them in my hand, prices are crazily cheap and service is amazing, you would be mad not to get some dvds