The Poppy - For Or Against?

David

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where will the money go when all the WWII veterans are dead? Won't be long now.

Its not just for WW2 veterans its all British Armed Forces servicemen past and present.

Which is why more & more people will hopefully stop buying them over the next decade or so.

Yeah took 4 myself in 2006 would have been 7 without body armour, shattered my upper right leg and hip, so got off pretty lucky really

Plus I signed up in 1998 before any invasion so kinda fucks up David's "deserved" point

Funnily enough, it's exactly people like you who do deserve it in my opinion. Your anti-Islamic rhetoric and marches are a poison in this country, and the idea that our Government would hand someone like you a gun and send you into somewhere like Iraq or Afghanistan is disturbing to be honest.

See, once you actually see full on extremist Islam in action it does have a way of changing people's attitudes

Wanna know why I'm against extremist Islam in this country, well now you know :)

See, once you actually see full on extremist Islam in action it does have a way of changing people's attitudes

Wanna know why I'm against extremist Islam in this country, well now you know :)

You don't see the hilarity of you complaining about the population of a country that you're invading not liking you? Seriously? You stand against Islamic extremism, claiming that it's trying to take over our country yet have no problem taking part in the forcing of a Muslim country to adopt our way of life?

• Paid Members
Yeah took 4 myself in 2006 would have been 7 without body armour, shattered my upper right leg and hip, so got off pretty lucky really

Plus I signed up in 1998 before any invasion so kinda fucks up David's "deserved" point

Funnily enough, it's exactly people like you who do deserve it in my opinion. Your anti-Islamic rhetoric and marches are a poison in this country, and the idea that our Government would hand someone like you a gun and send you into somewhere like Iraq or Afghanistan is disturbing to be honest.

How many extreme Muslims are there here then, in comparison to all the peaceful well-adjusted brown people who just happen to like a different man-in-the-sky to you?

You don't see the hilarity of you complaining about the population of a country that you're invading not liking you? Seriously? You stand against Islamic extremism, claiming that it's trying to take over our country yet have no problem taking part in the forcing of a Muslim country to adopt our way of life?

Like what? A Democracy?

Yeah we really forced the western way of life on them

Like what? A Democracy?

Okay, answer this then. What gives us the right to decide what the fuck happens in the middle-east?

When the Government starts commiting acts of terror on our soil.

Like what? A Democracy?

Okay, answer this then. What gives us the right to decide what the fuck happens in the middle-east?

And I suppose you believe that those acts of terror on our soil all came about because they "hate our way of life and despise democracy"?

Like what? A Democracy?

And I suppose you believe that those acts of terror on our soil all came about because they "hate our way of life and despise democracy"?

Here's a radical point of view for you, maybe, just maybe many of them do!

:o

Like what? A Democracy?

Oh, I'm sure there's a small percentage of the population who do, much like there's a small percentage of our population who are intolerant of other faiths & races as well.

Like what? A Democracy?

You're confusing "radical" with "false".

Archived