Whats classed as a good attendance in britwres

Jetta's G-string

Well it all depends on the size of the venue, but yeah 100 plus at best is a decent attendance. Compared to american shows they go to schools and use their gymnasiums meaning they can pack quite a few in as long as they have the chairs. Much like how AWE in Tipton use the Tipton Sports Academy and can obviously get quite some numbers into the venue.

• Paid Members

As mentioned it does depend on the venue...200 in Broxbourne for example would be half full, whereas 200 in Sittingbourne for IPW:UK or Hindley for GPW is fine. Premier in Worthing I'd say averages 120 and I recently saw VPW in Horsham draw just 55...

Was it only Scottish based wrestlers on the card too or were there some decent imports?

It was an all Scottish card. And I'm pretty sure the number was closer 1,700 but someone else can clarify that.ICW draw 200+ on a regular basis now. Anything less for them now could probably be classed as a disappointment. PBW drawing less than 100 is an irregularity. Don't know much about how BCW draw these days, but the last main SWA show did quite well. I'd say anything over 100 is decent, over 200 is good.

I've only been to a handful of british shows, with attendances ranging from about 60 to 150. Is that about right for most british shows? and how much do you think it differs from small time american, japanese, mexicxan and european indy shows?

Wembley arena when Giant Haystacks fought Big Daddy had a pretty big attendance.

Archived