your favourite ultimate fighter season

kris-fogg

• Paid Members

I only started watching MMA few years ago so I managed to watch all the previous series back to back. My favourite had to be no. 2. Hughes and Franklin with notables Joe Stevenson, Luke Cummo, Melvin Guillard, Marcus Davis, Rashad, Keith Jardine and Seth Petruzelli. Not much in terms of agro but a good mix of characters and the great underdog story in Cummo. Plus it gave us Rashad and Guillard who are two of my favourite guys. There's a great bit where they have an exercise where Joe has to cling on to another member of his team with his body suspended. He manages to do it for a few hours, dripping with sweat he finishes exhausted, only to find the other team forfeit the challenge and remain fresh ahead of the fights. :)Honourable mentions to seasons 1, 3, 5 and 10 too.

• Paid Members

The other teams reaction after they forfeited that challenge was amazing.I have to say its between The Comeback and Big Nog/Mir for me. Nog/Mir has a great mix of fights, insane house action (Junie Browning) and Loveable Uncle Nog vs Super Heel Mir..........now let us never speak of their fight ever again :(

Archived