GPW: "Night Of The Brave" Nov 4th, Rose Club Wigan

Mr. Noble

It's not usually our thing to announce shows ahead of the ones gone before it, but we thought on this occasion, we'd break the rules. Why? Because in addition to our groundbreaking North West Rookie League Final, we've got some massive matches signed for GPW: "Night Of The Brave" on Friday November 4th...

GPW British Title Dream Match:

Jack Gallagher vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

A European Dream Match!

Making his GPW debut, fresh from his tour with NOAH will be Zack Sabre Jr. Zack comes to GPW to challenge Jack Gallagher to his British Title in what will be a dream match! You think you've seen MOTY's before? This one will re-write the standard. No hype needed. Just make sure you're there to say you witnessed it live!

Womans Match:

"Female Fight Machine" Jenny Sjodin vs. April Davids

Our first woman's match since March 2003!

April comes to us fresh from her own tour of Japan as she clashes with "Female Fight Machine" Jenny Sjodin in a history making woman's match. Who will take the spoils in what will be an unmissable match up!

North West Rookie League Final

Ste "Bin" Man vs. Jason Logan

After 8 months, 8 participants, 6 tasks and 1 massive broken ring... we are down to two finalists in the inaugural North West Rookie League!

Team Suzuki had their ups and downs throughout the year, losing the likes of Action Jackson, L.A Austin and Jynkx but the automatic fan favourite, Ste "Bin" Man rocketed himself into both fans hearts, and the final! He takes on the huge and imposing Jason Logan. Logan, who's made a name for himself with a MasterPlan member, Bubblegum's bodyguard before the NWRL started has vowed to win the tournament. Who will come out on top for what has been an enthralling first ever NWRL!?

Torneo Cibernetico

12 Man Test Of Survival

Two teams of 6 do battle in this GPW signature Mexican survival contest! We're only company in Europe to do this type of match, so don't miss your chance on seeing the spectacle that is Torneo Cibernetico!

GPW: "Night Of The Brave" will take place at The Rose Club (formerly Monaco Ballroom), Atherton Rd. Hindley, Wigan WN2 3EU on Friday November 4th. Tickets are only

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stunstone sent me a text telling me about this match and I thought it was for the October show, so I was gutted as I already have plans that night. I'm so made up for this and as a double whammy it's the night before UFC in Birmingham so it'll be a great start to a fun weekend!

That ZSJ vs gallgher match HAS to be the main event of the november show.

I'd say semi-main. It's a special attraction match so shouldn't take priority over anything GPW have built up such as a Title match or long running feud.

Seen as I'm the sad type to fantasy book my own shows, I had this match as semi-main on the first show in order to start a feud, them eventually main eventing show five.

I need to get a life :(

I'd say semi-main. It's a special attraction match so shouldn't take priority over anything GPW have built up such as a Title match or long running feud.

Seen as I'm the sad type to fantasy book my own shows, I had this match as semi-main on the first show in order to start a feud, them eventually main eventing show five.

I need to get a life :(

I dunno I ghink thats some smart booking and hey theres nothing wrong with doing anything like fantasy booking when you are bored in my view, I mean could be worse, you could get so bored you end up watching Big Brother or something!

• 4 weeks later...

An update for this show...

Those of you who haven't heard - in a true OMG moment - we broke the ring at Friday Night Thriller V! :omg: in what was the start of a very eventful NW Weekender...!

This was after Mikey Whiplash had replaced, the once again injured Danny Hope in the 4-way #1 Contenders Match that had opened the show. Whippy went on to win the 4-way and earn a shot against British Champion Jack Gallagher later in the night.

However, due to the ring break that match could not take place. With the two set to face one another at FutureShock on the Sunday, FutureShock allowed, for the first time ever the GPW British Title to be defended on their soil so that Whippy could get his title shot.

Jack Gallagher won the match and retained the title, thus making his match at "Night Of The Brave" against Zack Sabre Jr. even bigger!!! It's now for the GPW British Title!!!!

GPW British Title Match / Dream Match

Jack Gallagher

Archived