GPW: "Night Of The Brave" Nov 4th, Rose Club Wigan

Mr. Noble

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

312705_292081940809811_283510315000307_1182624_2090521891_n.jpg

We may as well announce it here too..

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce to you, the new look of Grand Pro Wrestling along with a brand spanking new website.

Check it out at

www.grandprowrestling.co.uk

People have commented on the recent look of the GPW posters, well they was just the start, we've redesigned and rebuilt the look and feel of the promotion and had originally planned to unveil the new look in the new year. But things have been going so well, we thought what better time than now?

Hope you all enjoy, and if anyone finds any bugs/errors, give me a message! ;)

(There maybe a few re-directing issues with that link taking people straight to the shop (or to nowhere), just force refresh (CTRL + R) and it should be sorted.)

312705_292081940809811_283510315000307_1182624_2090521891_n.jpg

We may as well announce it here too..

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce to you, the new look of Grand Pro Wrestling along with a brand spanking new website.

Check it out at

www.grandprowrestling.co.uk

People have commented on the recent look of the GPW posters, well they was just the start, we've redesigned and rebuilt the look and feel of the promotion and had originally planned to unveil the new look in the new year. But things have been going so well, we thought what better time than now?

Hope you all enjoy, and if anyone finds any bugs/errors, give me a message! ;)

(There maybe a few re-directing issues with that link taking people straight to the shop (or to nowhere), just force refresh (CTRL + R) and it should be sorted.)

Take it we can pay on the night ?

Yep ya can pay on the night either in the regular queue or via the VIP list that lets ya in a bit early if ya get in touch with mr noble on here or email : info@grandprowrestling.co.uk or tweet them at @grandpro and ask to be put on it then they'll sort ya out ya gotta be quick to get on that list though!

7 days to go! Have you booked your tickets yet?

There are 8 places left on the VIP queue, once they're gone, the section will be closed, so take advantage of booking early to get in first and get your choice of seats. If you haven't already, you can check out our new website at http://www.grandprowrestling.co.uk and you can book your tickets on there! Buy our latest DVD, "Heroes & Villains" by midnight tonight, and get

Archived