You are NOT getting booked!

Matt360

I don't read every topic that's posted on this forum, so I really do apologise if this has already been posted. However, if it hasn't, come and take a look.

You are NOT getting booked!

I think a few of us was a little disappointed when we found out that Big Benny wasn't posting a shit list this year, but this has definitely cheered me up. What makes this even better, is that even a couple of our very own UK Shit Arses have been posted on here, such as Jordan Way! With what has to be the greatest caption to a picture ever...

"This is Jordan Way from the UK... I don't know anything about this guy. But if you look at his picture from the neck up he looks like a middle aged woman."

Just brilliant!

• Paid Members

I actually loved this part of it

319993_267377776615130_266445843374990_1048900_4791705_n.jpg

This guy sent me a message that just simply said:

August 4 Rawn Yates

the assassin here how are you this fine day

Sadly he had no pictures of himself in wrestling gear on his face book... Come to think of it, Maybe I should be concerned: He calls himself the assassin, he looks like a pedophile serial killer, and he has some kinda CIA ear piece in... NAW... He's just a run of the mill middle aged fat guy (but he probrably does touch boys)

You've gotta love the fact that he calls himself The Assassin, just like our very own UK strange guy!

Some of the stuff on the page are really funny, and incredibly accurate. Biggest pet peeve is definately not having wrestling gear. Although a few of the people on there are reasonably talented wrestlers, who have something reasonably daft to get over with the crowds.

Archived