15/08 RAW Discussion Thread

pizzazz941

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really do hope they start to sort out their midcard though. WWE have multiple hours of lucrative prime time television each week to build things up and they just went into the traditional second biggest show of the year with absoloutely nothing going on for so many talented guys who are currently little more than names in a hat.

Couldn't agree more mate.

I was saying to my mate last night watching the Fest, last year we were right behind Wade Barrett in the main event, and I actually grew to like him and thought he was someone worth investing time in. 12 months on and I couldn't really give a shit about him or his match with the generic babyface that is D. Bryan.

Any fancy PM'ing a stream?

Lame falls count anywhere match. Advert break. Miz coming out and plugging some Subway crap. Advert break. Divas Match now...

I haven't watched wrestling that much over the past few years, but have attempted to get back into it due to the rise of CM Punk. Is Raw usually this rotten?

• Paid Members

I also stopped watching the current product a couple of years ago, but when the CM Punk stuff came around, I began to watch again, and I think this is the 3rd or 4th Raw that I've seen since (the only other one being the Old School Raw), and I haven't been impressed at all really.

Jack Swagger ; I assume that his signature move is that gut-wrench powerbomb variation, but does he always botch the pick up a couple of times before finally executing it? With the reason being to give it more realism, maybe? I'm just wondering because that looked like one of the worst botches I've seen recently.

I also stopped watching the current product a couple of years ago, but when the CM Punk stuff came around, I began to watch again, and I think this is the 3rd or 4th Raw that I've seen since (the only other one being the Old School Raw), and I haven't been impressed at all really.

Jack Swagger ; I assume that his signature move is that gut-wrench powerbomb variation, but does he always botch the pick up a couple of times before finally executing it? With the reason being to give it more realism, maybe? I'm just wondering because that looked like one of the worst botches I've seen recently.

normally does it sweet as fuck dont know what happened there he did look a bit gassed during the match and wtf was vickie doing with jr hat

Overall, enjoyed the little bits of Raw we got inbetween the incessant adverts. I know its always like that, but watched it on a stream and it really grated on me tonight. It was seemingly non-stop adverts.

Cena's delivery at the very end was world class. Makes you wonder why they write so much shite for him 9 times out of 10, cause he was on form kicking off at Del Rio.

'Pissed off' got used a lot tonight, thats not very PG is it?

Punk and Nash's interaction was also first rate. Looking forward to seeing where its all headed.

I'm guessing it'll be a six way or four way for the title at NOC.

Yeah I didn't 'get' Cena's promo at all, it was well delivered but it made no sense at all. Claiming that cashing in MITB wasn't fair, that he was wrong to do that to Punk and that he would eventually have to defend the title.

8 people have cashed in MITB, hardly a new, upsetting or unfair concept - especially if WWE have a PPV in its name.

Punk had said less than an hour before, that he doesn't hold it against ADR for doing that and that everyone is fair game regarding MITB.

And ADR had just literally defended the title, in a clean finish.

Archived