RIOT!

big mickey

Well all of this most certainly appears to have a tribal nature to it, and I'm really hoping that it doesn't continue to keep spreading across the country, because there are enough idiots and scumbags in every city in the UK for it to start catching on, and lasting for several more days.

I just meant the climbing and humping motions.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The front window was smashed by a couple of kids and the police chased them off. It wasn't looted. I don't think that fits the description of a riot. You tried spreading rumours in this thread about Cardiff last night. Are you eager for your hometown to get involved or something?

No. He's just C/W Mark. One of the resident cunts.

• Awards Moderator
Fuck man. Hope your family stay safe. It's all very disturbing and I'm fascinated by it all but at the same time feeling a certain sense of fear. Don't get me wrong I'd fight to protect my family and our castle but I couldn't fight much against a mob of feral twats.

I live VERY close to you in that case. The Clock is my local. I'm assuming you live Knowsley Park Lane?

Thanks mate. Just spoke to one of my cousins and he's in a gated complex so should be safe. He's going to stay at mine of it gets a bit too scary for him and the family. Yeah, I'm in the new apartments next to the school. The Clock is my local, too. Usually in there with my old man every couple of Fridays, around the big table by the food hatch. There's usually about twelve experienced drinkers with my Dad and I'm the poor fucker who tries to keep up the pace with them! I might be in there Friday if you're due in.

The front window was smashed by a couple of kids and the police chased them off. It wasn't looted. I don't think that fits the description of a riot. You tried spreading rumours in this thread about Cardiff last night. Are you eager for your hometown to get involved or something?

Kids going on the rampage does fit the description, a place not being looted doesn't matter in all this, smashed windows still counts as criminal damage regardless. I don't want it too kick off in Cardiff, but I sense it could do. There is alot of idiots that walk around at this time of night.

• Paid Members
I'm both proud and relieved it hasn't kicked off up here yet. I think it's probably mostly because of the lack of a real gang culture despite the omnipresent charvas, but I think there's probably also the realisation that we have such a predominant population of working class men in the area that the charvs would likely get kicked all over the shop if they started any shit. At least the precedents have been set now as regards vigilante groups, so it shouldn't take too long for areas like Sunderland and Newcastle (especially considering how relatively small the city centres are and the amount of local pubs) to get organised if anything did kick off.

Aye, I think you're right about that. If anything did go off up here, like say in Sunderland town centre, I think it would more or less be nipped in the bud before it got out of hand, with the lads in amongst the working class community who are seen to be like the fourth emergency service around here. Obviously I'm hoping that it doesn't get to the point where we find out though.

Shit, things are bad in Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham. Best wishes to all those up there and everywhere else.

London seems a lot saner tonight. Few local incidents in Brentford and Hayes means 3 police helicopters are circling the area nosily.

Any news on the cop? Shit really could hit the fan if that proves to be fatal. (hopefully not though)

Well that school was my old school back in the day (the day in question being circa 1993.) I won't be in the Friday but will certainly be about in the near future. What a small fucking world! I live in Park Road. I'd say I'm approx 60 seconds from you so I'll hear any rioters coming along the road first so I'll give you a heads up to hit the Panic Room!

Kids going on the rampage does fit the description, a place not being looted doesn't matter in all this, smashed windows still counts as criminal damage regardless. I don't want it too kick off in Cardiff, but I sense it could do. There is alot of idiots that walk around at this time of night.

That happens almost every night though. You seem to be implying that there's shit going down when there isn't. I don't see why you want to give the city a bad name? I was in Cardiff earlier on and although the police were everywhere, it was way quieter than usual.

Any further news on the policeman shot in Birmingham, and the responce the Force has done?

I think the police were shot at, but no one was actually shot.

Apparently in Aston (where the shooting was) and near by Lozells there are street fights between looters and local Asian residents protecting their areas.

Manchester city center is said to be calming down, still trouble in Salford though.

Liverpool looks to be the trouble spot post midnight tonight.

Looking at the news feeds a shit ton of kids out in these gatherings. Wonder if they'll be shortening summer holidays in the idea that they won't have this length of time to get bored and cause crap.

• Awards Moderator
Well that school was my old school back in the day (the day in question being circa 1993.) I won't be in the Friday but will certainly be about in the near future. What a small fucking world! I live in Park Road. I'd say I'm approx 60 seconds from you so I'll hear any rioters coming along the road first so I'll give you a heads up to hit the Panic Room!

Jesus, I could probably have this conversation with you over the back fence! No worries. I'm sure we'll cross paths (if we already haven't) in the ale house at some point. But if it does go off round here for some reason, I'm getting over the expressway and letting the lions out!