FWA Returns

JakEDUBDUB

Are FWA trying to catch up to 1PW in terms of the number of relaunches or something?

no idea mate, I haven't followed 1pw in months..and have no intentions of either after seeing whats been going on with them and stuff, last I knew FWA did a few days at thorpe park and after that..nothing, no frontline, no matches, and this video popped up and I hear it's coming back as a weekly thing again and it's been two days now since the date of when things were start to kick off again and theres been nothing. Bit of a letdown when you wait for something on a certain date and doesn't deliver

• Paid Members
no idea mate, I haven't followed 1pw in months..and have no intentions of either after seeing whats been going on with them and stuff, last I knew FWA did a few days at thorpe park and after that..nothing, no frontline, no matches, and this video popped up and I hear it's coming back as a weekly thing again and it's been two days now since the date of when things were start to kick off again and theres been nothing. Bit of a letdown when you wait for something on a certain date and doesn't deliver

I think that's what happens when most promotions try and over-complicate things.

Unless you're being dictated to do otherwise, I think promoters should just get on with promoting wrestling shows.

I think that's what happens when most promotions try and over-complicate things.

Unless you're being dictated to do otherwise, I think promoters should just get on with promoting wrestling shows.

I mean don't get me wrong, I always tuned in every week and was interested in there 'Behind the Curtain' series, it's just after it's all gone soo quiet you just think "well what now?" yano

The new FWA operates in "seasons". Season 1 ended a while back so now they're returning with season 2. It's as simple as that.

Really? Am I the only one who thinks FWA have ideas a bit above their station, all the round table discussions and all the stuff about WWE. Do they think that they're a bigger "brand" than they actually are? I like that they try and use different medias and come accross as a big player but if no bugger is watching the youtube stuff or caring about it or they don't bother following it up, is there really any point?

Really? Am I the only one who thinks FWA have ideas a bit above their station, all the round table discussions and all the stuff about WWE. Do they think that they're a bigger "brand" than they actually are? I like that they try and use different medias and come accross as a big player but if no bugger is watching the youtube stuff or caring about it or they don't bother following it up, is there really any point?

I actually enjoy the discussions Alex Shane creates, the stuff he says is always interesting. Though I really thought the conspiracy theory he cooked up to get attention about seven months ago was a little too far fetched. I think they're shooting way above what they're actually capable of, and the more they get found out for speaking shit the less credibility they'll get, a bit like the boy who cried wolf. If Shane just kept it to a discussion on wrestling in general I think it'd be really cool to follow, one thing you can say about the man, he has a very deep understanding of wrestling and has very wacky yet fascinating ideas.

I think there production is really good. I really liked the Len Davies' FWA Highlight shows.

As a Dutch guy I know quite a lot about the FWA. I've been following them for many years now, ever since the TWC shows and have a bunch of (mostly older) DVD's. The YouTube shows gave me a chance to once again follow the product from a distance.

On the other side, the shows were "to much", because I didn't bother to buy the DVD's as the sometimes 15-20 minutes provided enough to feed my " FWA hunger".

I think the concept is really professional and good. They just need to find a way to trigger me more, so they can actually make money off fans like me with DVD sales.

I think it's clear that the guys running FWA are starters rather than finishers.

They have passion, enthusiasm and big ideas, but lack the skill sets to actually follow things through. They appear to need someone onboard who will execute on the ideas and bring them to fruition.

The FWA posted up a video yesterday of an old match with CM Punk vs Colt Cabana. Wouldn't it hold more weight if the match was whilest Punk was recently released from WWE? So this is their new session? Posting up old matches of things that could be losely related to WWE's current events!?

One thing I did love though, was Francesa Wood presenting it. Or as I like to call her Francesca "You" Wood ;) . I've actually seen her in person and she is absolutely gorgeous! :love: Well done FWA, you've got something right.

Archived