Steel Ladder Party 2011

RepoMan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your oneto talk about organization. All your supposed gigs have failed . Also when trying to organize so called wrestling trips. You can't organize shit so don't say that bout Danny when your just as bad

I have ran three music gigs. First one has broke even and the other two made a profit. So as a business they did not fail. I am looking into running my 4th gig later in the year. Ill informed fool that you are!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the event organising scene, and having taken on feedback from people, I'm organising the first annual STEEL LADDER PARTY.

This will be taking place in the Sports Cafe Glasgow.

After a few failings from other parties in recent times, I have assured management that there will be no licensing issues, no attendee issues, and that this is a guaranteed SELL OUT.

ladder.png

I will be running this in association with 1PW and 24-7 Promotions in order to obtain the BEST possible organisation. I feel that these promoters are the BEST in the world at what they do, and can guarantee you a GREAT TIME.

I have managed to organise the following SPECIAL OFFERS from the Sports Cafe management:

1. ALL DRINKS ARE

I'm afraid I have been warned to stay away from Wrestleslam. I don't want to go into business with anyone who is potentially a con artist.

I didn't want to announce this so early, but I potentially have Hulk Hogan coming to this, but he refused to have anything to do with Wrestleslam, so we have to be careful.

Archived