Steel Ladder Party 2011

RepoMan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Empty promises Repo. Empty promises.

As someone who lives in Scotland, I thought you'd be behind any successful event up your way.

It's people like you that made all of dangerously's plans fail! (according to him)

As someone who lives in Scotland, I thought you'd be behind any successful event up your way.

It's people like you that made all of dangerously's plans fail! (according to him)

I resent this ya fuckin' dickhead. I'm gonna seek you out and ride you like a chariot.

I am afraid that I have had to sever all ties with Tommy aka dangerously420.

It has come to my attention via a DM from Dixie Carter that she in fact meant Tommy Dreamer was coming to the Ladder Party, and when questioned about dangerously, she simply said "I've never heard of the cunt" so someone has been lying somewhere.

Sadly, I emailed Tommy earlier to try and clarify this, only to be completely ignored. I then come on here and see that he's trying to derail my plans by claiming that the Sports Cafe is closed.

I have just received the following statement from them:

It actually is closed!

285518_10150239603772031_589742030_7691949_5487607_n.jpg

Bah! You've just photoshopped out the "i", that's the sign for the public bogs next door.

Funny as sometimes i use the side of The Sports Cafe venue as a place to have a cheeky piss before jumping on the bus home after a night out up Sauchiehall Street.

That's not proof Dangerously, until you're stood outside The Sports Cafe with a fork i'm calling photoshop bullshit.

Will have to be a plastic fork but willing to do so next time im in the city centre. :thumbsup:

Archived