1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

I don't think anyone's going to get there money back at this rate. Everything Southside, PCW, EVE, A-Merch is doing is fantastic and all deserve a pat on the back, but that will only help at least restore some peoples faith in BritWres, and show that there are decent promotions to follow and trust.

Unfortunately it looks like they've still lost their money, and while the "I told you so's" will harp on about how the people on the UKFF were forwarned, those who just saw HBK in the UK and had no idea that BritWres was capable of the depths 1PW visit..... Well, I hope these deals/offers manage to reach these people and offer some comfort.

there is also a good chance those who were unaware of the likelihood of this going tits up being out of pocket due to booking hotels etc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Steve Lynskey

truth is danny used a few peoples paypal accounts, mine included but mine got shut down....adam curtis allowed danny to use his....but didnt link it to danny's account....now poor adam is stuck with 5k of debt......maurice did resign in june, only danny had not imformed company house.....its turning into a big mess and the fans are the ones who are losing there money

Dan Rodd

Sorry for someone to resign, they have to formally tell someone they are resigning, and that person has to formally accept. Maurice has not done either. nor has he written a letter, or even informed companies house of his own accord. its not hard to print a TM01 form off, and send it to companies house. he did also have the access code to log into companies house direct via the internet. i guess he must have been to busy with all his other "business's" but yet again Lynskey knows all eh?

Steve Lynskey

Well only the facts I know Danny,

One Pro Wrestling is sh!t

So who in One Pro Wrestling has formally accepted your resignation?

Danny Rodd

a recoded letter was sent to and signed for by Maurice Brookes, and Companies House Accepted it. Lynskey, Facts or Maurice interpretation, there is a difference. my posts have all stated cold hard facts that can be backed up with proof and information found on the internet. not someone's word of mouth that is a interpretation of events with no factual evidence to back it up.

Steve Lynskey

Ok so if what you say is true, do you not feel a responsibility to help the fans, who have spent a great deal of money to see shawn michaels?

Danny Rodd ‎

.. as i said in the statement that went to close to 6000 people "I will assist the fans the best I can with issues that I feel I can help with" and many that have emailed me asking, i'm helping them the best i can.

Danny Rodd

He has accepted a letter that had my resignation in. - do some research on the matter. its quite clear what is accceptable as forms of resignation, and what isnt.

One Pro Wrestling is sh!t

I was only going off what you had said. Obviously a letter is an acceptable form of resignation. But there is a vast difference between accepting a resignation, and signing for a letter. As I say I am only going off what you are saying.

Danny Rodd

if someone is calling you things, your hardly likely to want to help them over someone who is being more reasonable and wanting to solve things, and when the same person keeps on going on and on with names and coming up with ridiclous statments there will come a point where people snap.

• Paid Members
Oh and by the way the spam filter is deleting all the FB comments according to Rodd, who still runs all the 1PW sites despite quitting, and thats why 300 posts on there have vanished, most days after they were posted, its not Rodd, its the spam filter. Always someone or something else is to blame at Rodd Towers. What a cuntfaced twat.

I could believe that to be honest. Planet Rock has been having the same problems RE: their facebook page. But still, what an unbelievably unprofessionally run company 1PW has been!

I could believe that to be honest. Planet Rock has been having the same problems RE: their facebook page. But still, what an unbelievably unprofessionally run company 1PW has been!

Eh as far as been posted its only negative posts/comments that have been deleted what kind of fb fault does that where it just picks out critical ones and deletes them?

• Paid Members
Eh as far as been posted its only negative posts/comments that have been deleted what kind of fb fault does that where it just picks out critical ones and deletes them?

Well if that's the case... But Facebook has been banning people who post alot of pages under spam terms or something. It's weird.

• Paid Members
But still, what an unbelievably unprofessionally run company 1PW has been!

But they are registered with companies house and have directors, that's surely what makes a truly professional company not actually putting on a well organised show.

Try getting your facts right.

Can the person who is running the One Pro Wresling is Sh!t facebook page please drop me an email on mark@amerchandise.co.uk. No hassle or anything, just want to discuss with you regarding the page. I don't use facebook really so this is the best medium to contact them. If anybody knows who or can pass that message on it would be helpful. Thanks

Can the person who is running the One Pro Wresling is Sh!t facebook page please drop me an email on mark@amerchandise.co.uk. No hassle or anything, just want to discuss with you regarding the page. I don't use facebook really so this is the best medium to contact them. If anybody knows who or can pass that message on it would be helpful. Thanks

Thats why you didnt answer my friends request :laugh:

• Paid Members

I presume that Danny is still running the facebook page under another profile. He has posted for PCW again but must know that we had already offered the same deal but due to us not getting on he would rather not help fans as it might look good for myself and we couldn

I dont think its wise for anyone to be all ''HEY LOOK AT US LOOK AT US WE OFFERED THE DEAL FIRST'' cos it happens so many times .

see im not too bothered about the who offered what, its bad for us all. Every promotion in the UK.

Look at the convention scene? Its ruined after Wrestleslam. I lost

Archived