who's slamming who ?

kidkris

right over the past 24 hours i have listened to 37 episodes of who's slamming who jim cornette's podcast.

i will start off by saying i am a huge James cornette fan both in the ring and out.

i think he is controversial and some of the things he says are abit out there. but i honestly think he deserves his opinion as he has been in the business for years and has been a fan for longer.

so my question to you is what is your opinion on the podcast (if you have listened and i thoroughly recommend it)

and whats you opinion on jim and his views

kris

Cornette's been exposed as a div by his own "Guest Booker" DVD. It's like a Q&A video that only answers one question: How Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff still have proper jobs in wrestling and Cornette doesn't.

right over the past 24 hours i have listened to 37 episodes of who's slamming who jim cornette's podcast.

Sort yourself out, mate:

http://www.adultwork.com/

Er, how do you know about that site, Ian?

He ran out of Jim Cornette podcasts once.

• Paid Members

Where do I find these 37 episodes of Jim Cornette's Podcasts?

I searched iTunes - it's not there. So I Googled it, and that led me here. They say they've moved here. I went there and found 1 podcast called "who's slamming who" alright (dated June 15, 2011), but with no reference to Jim Cornette being in it - see here. I then searched the site for "Cornette" and found random bollocks.

Please advise. Thanks.

Where do I find these 37 episodes of Jim Cornette's Podcasts?

I searched iTunes - it's not there. So I Googled it, and that led me here. They say they've moved here. I went there and found 1 podcast called "who's slamming who" alright (dated June 15, 2011), but with no reference to Jim Cornette being in it - see here. I then searched the site for "Cornette" and found random bollocks.

Please advise. Thanks.

i downloaded them from pwtorrents

Archived