FutureShock 52 Sunday July 17th Stockport Guildhall

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great minds think alike gents, obviously! :)

I've never actually spoken to him properly before, do you think he's mind doing this for us? Pretty sure I have him on facebook like.

I do not do favours for "Fans".

Although...

How fit is your Mrs?

The Next Event is SUNDAY the 28th.

We are offering a double ticket discount for the weekend. With the Footy in the middle sounds like a great weekend away.

If you or anyone else would like us to look into affordable over night accomodation in stockport/manchester please let us know.

It is the Bank Holiday weekend after all. Post Show Party Any one?

Great point. I was thinking Saturday for some reason. I could stay in Preston Saturday night after the footy and treck on through to Manchester Sunday morning, jump in a hotel until Stockport time and then rock and roll.

It would cost me a significant amount to hold that kind of weekend though. And a day

Bohka is his best one to date seen as he looked like a rookie with potential...... Rather than just wank.

Been thinking that Jack Gallagher's mission to face the best in England HAS to end with Zack Sabre Jnr.

I'd make the trip to see that match.

Bohka is his best one to date seen as he looked like a rookie with potential...... Rather than just wank.

Been thinking that Jack Gallagher's mission to face the best in England HAS to end with Zack Sabre Jnr.

I'd make the trip to see that match.

Have to agree, that would be a great match. But why make it end? I'd love to see this go and go and go long term.

Archived