FutureShock 52 Sunday July 17th Stockport Guildhall

July 17th will see the return of Hard Hitting, Heart Stopping Family Entertainment to Stockport as FutureShock 52 rolls into the Stockport Masonic Guildhall. Join us for another night of action as we blow the roof off the packed out Masonic Guildhall!

With FutureShock Champion Dave Rayne scraping by with controversial decision after controversial decision it could be he faces the single biggest threat to his title reign yet, as FutureShock management bring in yet another surprise contender for the FutureShock Championship!

Last seen in September of last year Johnny Phere was special enforcer the night Rayne returned and seemingly but an end to the Authority

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completely lost my shit when I saw Richards name on this!! Reminds me of all the times i've complained about missing the likes of Hero and Claudio on these shows years ago and Quack at GPW, except this time im gonna' be there. Is it worth reserving or will door be ok as usual?

Front Row sold out less than a week after our June event. Reservations are coming in thick and fast as we speak, so pre-booking is recommended!

Our last event was standing room only and FutureShock 52 is selling even faster!

It's only a Phone call to 07845581487, an email to futureShockWrestling@live.co.uk or a click of this link: Skiddle

Jack Gallaghers next challenge has been revealed!

July 17th will see one of the UK best and brightest up and comers face his single greatest challnge yet when he faces current Ring of Honor Champion.... Davey Richards!

52splash-davey-jack.jpg

That is an excellent opportunity for Gallagher, hopefully this will get a dvd/youtube release

July 17th will see one of the UK best and brightest up and comers face his single greatest challnge yet when he faces current Ring of Honor Champion.... Davey Richards!

52splash-davey-jack.jpg

That is an excellent opportunity for Gallagher, hopefully this will get a dvd/youtube release

Hopefully the people that have not yet seen the true skill Jack has will be able to see this match, one way or another, and see the light. Criminally overlooked as a top UK worker, hopefully 2011 will be his year.

52splash-davey-jack.jpg

All the recent FutureShock shows have been released on DVD, and I assume this one will be no exception. Usually available by the next show, so clearly everyone should come to FutureShock 53 too, to get themselves a copy of this match! Really can't wait to see it.

Archived