FutureShock 52 Sunday July 17th Stockport Guildhall

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The presence of Richards on this card intrigues me. If I can get babysitters and a day off work the next day I may turn up for this. What kind of attendance are you's anticipating? And how far away is it from Manchester Evening News Arena?

Edit - Double copy and paste fail.

Our last event sold out, and if presale is anything to go by we are expecting to do the same here.

The guildhall is 3 minutes from Stockport Train station which is in turn 10 minutes on a train from Manchester Piccadilly Station.

Thanks for your help. I

Jack Gallaghers next challenge has been revealed!

July 17th will see one of the UK best and brightest up and comers face his single greatest challnge yet when he faces current Ring of Honor Champion.... Davey Richards!

52splash-davey-jack.jpg

That is an excellent opportunity for Gallagher, hopefully this will get a dvd/youtube release

Hopefully the people that have not yet seen the true skill Jack has will be able to see this match, one way or another, and see the light. Criminally overlooked as a top UK worker, hopefully 2011 will be his year.

Completely agreed on both points. The transformation from Toxic to Gallagher has been the absolute making of him.

Archived