Desmond Wolfe gone from TNA

Snitsky's back acne

It's a shame, but it's hardly unexpected. If it is Hepatitis C he has, what actually stops him from wrestling when X-Pac is still going at it? Genuine question.

Plus now their bringing Lethal back and he was only gone an hour.

What's this all about?

Xpac only does it at feds what mark promoters don't care. WWE wouldn't let that fly they fired Bob Orton for having that stuff. X-Pac is just nasty plain and simple, and Wolfe may unlike him care about the well being of others.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

What a one sided pick your favourites thing to say. Unlike Wolfe, X-Pac was hired by TNA after informing them of his condition and health. Desomd Wolfe was hired by TNA without mentioning the small thing that he may end up out of action because he's a physical wreck (which was partly TNA's fault as well). X-Pac wasnt the one who was bleeding all over Kurt Angle either. X-Pac's is curable version of hepatitis anyway. He's went through the correct channels to treat it and is not ashamed to let anyone know about it. He's a regular down at FCW at the request of Johnny Ace and Triple H and wrestles and take bumps with WWE contracted talent all day. For "not caring about others health" and "nasty plain and simple" he doesnt half get some work out of it doesnt he? Its thick to come across like Wolfe is a wonderful bloke and X-Pac is the scum of the earth, when X-Pac's been the one shouting it from the rooftops that he has it.

What a one sided pick your favourites thing to say. Unlike Wolfe, X-Pac was hired by TNA after informing them of his condition and health. Desomd Wolfe was hired by TNA without mentioning the small thing that he may end up out of action because he's a physical wreck (which was partly TNA's fault as well). X-Pac wasnt the one who was bleeding all over Kurt Angle either. X-Pac's is curable version of hepatitis anyway. He's went through the correct channels to treat it and is not ashamed to let anyone know about it. He's a regular down at FCW at the request of Johnny Ace and Triple H and wrestles and take bumps with WWE contracted talent all day. For "not caring about others health" and "nasty plain and simple" he doesnt half get some work out of it doesnt he? Its thick to come across like Wolfe is a wonderful bloke and X-Pac is the scum of the earth, when X-Pac's been the one shouting it from the rooftops that he has it.

X-Pac's a drug addict so you taking up for him is a joke. X-Pac bleed on guys on those crappy shows. Plus if you know anything about that condition that stuff is easy to spread. He had a head injury as soon as Wolfe found out about that stuff he stopped working. So get your facts together before running to Pac's aid.

• Paid Members
X-Pac's a drug addict so you taking up for him is a joke. X-Pac bleed on guys on those crappy shows. Plus if you know anything about that condition that stuff is easy to spread. He had a head injury as soon as Wolfe found out about that stuff he stopped working. So get your facts together before running to Pac's aid.

You can guarentee that X-Pac (a bloke who never removes his bandana during a match and who wrestles infront of at the most 300 people) bleeds on indy shows? No that isnt a fact at all. As a matter of fact big names dont bleed on indy shows. He's there to take very few moves and fuck off home with money in his pocket. This is a fact though: Wolfe failed a medical for the WWE. Then about 6 months later he's removed from TV. And can you guarentee that Desomd Wolfe hasnt ever been a regular drug user? Or are you just giving off a hollier than thou attitude to take the attention off the agenda ridden points your making.

You can guarentee that X-Pac (a bloke who never removes his bandana during a match and who wrestles infront of at the most 300 people) bleeds on indy shows? No that isnt a fact at all. As a matter of fact big names dont bleed on indy shows. He's there to take very few moves and fuck off home with money in his pocket. This is a fact though: Wolfe failed a medical for the WWE. Then about 6 months later he's removed from TV. And can you guarentee that Desomd Wolfe hasnt ever been a regular drug user? Or are you just giving off a hollier than thou attitude to take the attention off the agenda ridden points your making.

First he isn't a big name he's big follower of Hall, Nash, and HHH. X-Pac bleeded right here in Memphis I don't know what he done in the UK. He let Lawler cut him on a show here. So thats fact like I sadi don't defend a guy without knowing what you're talking about.

• Paid Members
First he isn't a big name he's big follower of Hall, Nash, and HHH. X-Pac bleeded right here in Memphis I don't know what he done in the UK. He let Lawler cut him on a show here. So thats fact like I sadi don't defend a guy without knowing what you're talking about.

So the WWE is going to let one of its wrestlers wrestle against a well know Hep C sufferer? If that is true (which to be fair it probably isnt) doesnt that sort of call bullshit on your claim that "WWE wont let that fly". If "LAWLER" worked a match with a Hep C victim, surely WWE are letting that "fly". They know his opponents and dates ahead of schedule after all. And look at the context. X-Pac is a big name for a show featuring Kongo Kev and a Fake Kane. And I'll defend him, if I want to you spanner. Your the one picking favourites with no facts to back up what your saying.

First he isn't a big name

LOL.

You think having been in WWE make you a big name? Shit I guess Evan Bourne need armed guards to go to the his mailbox. LOL If X-Pac is a big name last I checked big names don't job to Adam Pearce and do sloppy indy shows.

So the WWE is going to let one of its wrestlers wrestle against a well know Hep C sufferer? If that is true (which to be fair it probably isnt) doesnt that sort of call bullshit on your claim that "WWE wont let that fly". If "LAWLER" worked a match with a Hep C victim, surely WWE are letting that "fly". They know his opponents and dates ahead of schedule after all. And look at the context. X-Pac is a big name for a show featuring Kongo Kev and a Fake Kane. And I'll defend him, if I want to you spanner. Your the one picking favourites with no facts to back up what your saying.

Sorry and fuck you I don't care about you, or your wetdream about X-PAC

Of course you care. Otherwise you wouldnt have replied to the first post I made. You just dont care for someone pointing your talking out your arse.

First of all fag the thread is about Desmond Wolfe. Not bi/sexual drug addict X-Pac who you think is going to the HALL OF FAME. Your claim its ok to wrestle with that shit. The point is that crap can kill people so I respect Wolfe for quitting. And if WWE knew he had that by law they had to inform others. So Wolfe had to catch it a good time after TNA signed him. Again defend that drug addict cunt if you want thats your business.

Of course you care. Otherwise you wouldnt have replied to the first post I made. You just dont care for someone pointing your talking out your arse.

First of all fag the thread is about Desmond Wolfe. Not bi/sexual drug addict X-Pac who you think is going to the HALL OF FAME. Your claim its ok to wrestle with that shit. The point is that crap can kill people so I respect Wolfe for quitting. And if WWE knew he had that by law they had to inform others. So Wolfe had to catch it a good time after TNA signed him. Again defend that drug addict cunt if you want thats your business.

are you sure about that, if I went for a medical and my employer found out I had a disease like that and told others I am pretty sure I could sue the shit out of them

• Paid Members
First of all fag the thread is about Desmond Wolfe. Not bi/sexual drug addict X-Pac who you think is going to the HALL OF FAME.

I thought you said you didnt care? You dont get that angry if you dont care.

Your claim its ok to wrestle with that shit.

When did I say this? I was calling you out for being once sided towards someone you like opposed to someone you dislike. And used X-Pac as an example of you saying "WWE wont let that fly"

The point is that crap can kill people so I respect Wolfe for quitting.

He never quit. His employer removed him from television and then sacked him. He never quit at all. That must go in the file of bullshit next to the "Lawler made him bleed" comment.

And if WWE knew he had that by law they had to inform others. So Wolfe had to catch it a good time after TNA signed him.

How do you work that out? WWE gave him a medical and he failed it. WWE doesnt have to let us know that. Its a medical. Does WWE have to inform everyone about the size of his knob as well?

• Paid Members
You think having been in WWE make you a big name?

Having been as big a star as he was in the WWF does, yes.

If X-Pac is a big name last I checked big names don't job to Adam Pearce and do sloppy indy shows.

Hulk Hogan did an indy show wrestling the Big Show in 2007. "Last I checked," he is the biggest star in the history of professional wrestling.

But please, continue to swear and call other posters names, including but not restricted to homophobic slurs. That will get your point across better.

Archived