UWA

mickfan

Ouch didnt realise it had shut down. Any of the workers working elsewhere (IWF I imagine!) Rock Solid Rocky Simpson? Tommy Cage?

Recently heard this guy making waves in the North East scene's working name was 'Chris Kansas'. Ring any bells anyone?

Ouch didnt realise it had shut down. Any of the workers working elsewhere (IWF I imagine!) Rock Solid Rocky Simpson? Tommy Cage?

Recently heard this guy making waves in the North East scene's working name was 'Chris Kansas'. Ring any bells anyone?

There is no one from uwa in IWF. I know Tommy Cage wrestles for CRW

Dunno where you have heard this, I regularly attend north east shows to see what talent is out there and I have never heard of this guy, who was saying he was making waves

Rocky Simpson does the odd spot of Ring Announcing now and again, but does not wrestle as far as i'm aware.

Tommy Cage went to CRW as already stated.

Vulture, Cabbie Klowaski and Fracture The Clown gets booked at various places so they are still activlley wrestling.

Chris Cannon appeared in the 3CW Free For All rumble in january

I appeared for WrestleGateshead once but suffering from a nagging back injury currently and don't expect to be back in the ring anytime soon.

That's about it as far as the core UWA workers working elsewhere after the closure.

mickfan, are you Chris Kansas, trying to drum up some publicity for yourself? Just asking, because if you are, you're not doing well so far.

Not me mate. Just heard this name. I hear he lurks in the shadows a'la Sting.

• Paid Members
mickfan, are you Chris Kansas, trying to drum up some publicity for yourself? Just asking, because if you are, you're not doing well so far.

He isnt. He lives a few streets away from my good self. Unless he's Chris Kansas on Sundays when I dont see him. He's just desperate to know. He's even got me doing a google search. He should be hired as a publicist for British wrestling, because I havent given a shite about it before now.

Archived