Zack Sabre Jnr in NOAH/KO *Updated 28/06/12*

cobystag

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

And Zack's going back to Japan in September. For the second year running he's going to be in NOAH's GTV Jnr Tag League starting on the 2nd of September and finishing the 22nd and his partner is............... Paul London????

- Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki

- Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Genba Hirayanagi

- Taiji Ishimori & Atsushi Kotoge

- Super Crazy & Ricky Marvin

- Ikuto Hidaka & Daichi Hashimoto

- Shiori Asahi & Hiro Tonai

- Katsuhiko Nakajima & Satoshi Kajiwara

- Eddie Edwards & Bobby Fish

- Paul London & Zack Sabre Jr.

- Kaiser & Gaston Mateo

Hoping he ends up in the same block as the KO and Zero One team.

Good for Zack but yeah...thats a very random partner to have, could work out well though. I wonder how long till Zack is out there full time.

His schedule so far, it's not far from full time to be fair

Mid July - Oct 2011

April 10th - July 3rd 2012

September to December 2012

From everything I've heard, London has been pretty motivated lately stateside now that he's no longer in the Indy limelight. Someone on another board when wondering how well a Londrick/Young Bucks match would be in 2012 pointed out that London seems to have his head in the game more lately. I've seen no evidence to state either way though.

And I think the 'full timer' comment was in more lines of Devitt in NJPW, PAC in DG previously in that they essentially live in Japan. Although in recent years the only gaijin I could say was a full timer in NOAH would have been Bison Smith before his passing. NOAH has always used gaijins on a tour by tour basis, rather than keep them in Japan to live. Although in saying that the Von Erichs and TMDK have spent repeat three month periods in Japan.

• Paid Members

Well, that's good about London if true. It'd suck for Zack to be stuck with someone unreliable and erratic, although he's more than capable of carrying one side of a tag match. Looking forward to seeing some of that now!

I hope I'm not intruding on the thread, but Fighting Spirit Magazine has a pretty nice (I'm biased - perhaps someone else can back me up?) article on Zack in this month's issue (CM Punk cover). We've got exclusive quotes from Zack, and talk to the likes of Marty Scurll, Dan Edler, and Paul Tracey.

Admittedly I don't know what other publications have put out there, but I think it's pretty definitive in this early stage of Zack's career.

And the blocks are:

A Block:

Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki

Taiji Ishimori & Atsushi Kotoge

Eddie Edwards & Bobby Fish

Shiori Asahi & Hiro Tonai

Kaiser & Gaston Mateo

B Block:

Ricky Marvin & Super Crazy

Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Genba Hirayangi

Katsuhiko Nakajima & Satoshi Kajiwara

Daichi Hashimoto & Ikuto Hidaka

Zack Sabre Jnr & Paul London

To say I'm happy with Zack's block would be an understatement. Unfortunately their clearly positioned as the lowest ranked team in their group, but I can at least foresee one spoiler win. Maybe the current GHC Jnr Tag Champs, Marvin & Crazy?

Really hope his matches against Zero One and K-Office are taped.

Archived