Zack Sabre Jnr in NOAH/KO *Updated 28/06/12*

cobystag

• Paid Members
I can see him taking the belt the next time he challenges Morishima. NOAH do need to do something drastic to shake things up and with how over and loved KENTA is, I think him as GHC Champion could be the sway they need.

Shame that he is still loved despite being booked as a dickhead heel. World loves a dickhead, it seems.

Do you really think he'll win the title? I convince myself he will every time he challenges, however boring things have gotten with the incumbent and however much momentum KENTA has and how much it feels like his time, he always comes up short.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

Apologies for the mega-bump but I thought todays news was worth a mention. Taken from Puroresu Spirit:

The first match has been announced for NOAH’s upcoming GREAT VOYAGE 2013 in Tokyo on December 7 at Ariake Colosseum in Tokyo as the GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag belts will be on the line. Jushin Liger & Tiger Mask will be defending the belts for their 5th defense against the “Japan/England Technical Combi” team of Yoshinari Ogawa and Zack Sabre Jr.

Following their 4th successful defense of the GHC Jr. Tag belts, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV were challenged by Zack Sabre Jr. Sabre has stated that he will bring the belts back home to NOAH.

With the announcement of the title match also came the announcement that Liger and Sabre will also be facing against one another in a prelude single match on the November 27 show.

Pro Wrestling NOAH “Winter Navig.2013 ~Ark New Chapter~”, 11/27/2013 [Wed] 18:30 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo

(-) GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Prelude Single Match: Jushin Thunder Liger [NJPW] vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

---------------------------------

Pro Wrestling NOAH “GREAT VOYAGE 2013 in Tokyo vol.2 ~ Akira Taue’s Retirement Memorial Show”, 12/7/2013 [sat] 17:00 @ Ariake Colosseum in Tokyo

(-) GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Championship Match: [18th Champions] Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask IV (both NJPW) vs. [Challengers] Yoshinari Ogawa & Zack Sabre Jr.

~ 5th title defense.

1460991_10152042661866098_2066704502_n.jpg

Zack Sabre Jnr vs Jushin Thunder Liger is happening as a singles match in Japan. In Korakuen Hall.

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking for a bigger pic before posting the news so thank you Mark. Could only find that pic as a much smaller version as part of a collage of todays show.

Absolutely incredible news and richly deserved. In no time he's going to be practically living other there like Devitt.

I was looking for a bigger pic before posting the news so thank you Mark. Could only find that pic as a much smaller version as part of a collage of todays show.

Absolutely incredible news and richly deserved. In no time he's going to be practically living other there like Devitt.

He is only not there full time due to commitments here. It has been discussed about him being there full time many times.

Archived