UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

Newcastle 3 PSG 0

AMEOBI, BEN ARFA 2

A DOMINANT PERFORMANCE FROM THE TOON!! RIGHTING THE WRONG FROM EARLIER IN THE SEASON. IN DOING SO BLEW BACK OPEN THE TITLE RACE.

LAG???

Yea, It's happened in all 3 games I've played you in. I also get bad lag against Schalke.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was about 2 seconds behind with your Lag which made our game completely irrelevant in my eyes. Almost wwffan2 levels of lag, although we all know it's because he was downloading constantly and then trying to sell said downloads on the classified section of this very forum! Not sure what your excuse though, maybe you've just got a really bad ISP, or you live in an area renowned for poor Broadband? Certainly was lagging an awful lot.

I was about 2 seconds behind with your Lag which made our game completely irrelevant in my eyes. Almost wwffan2 levels of lag, although we all know it's because he was downloading constantly and then trying to sell said downloads on the classified section of this very forum! Not sure what your excuse though, maybe you've just got a really bad ISP, or you live in an area renowned for poor Broadband? Certainly was lagging an awful lot.

I play him on a regular basis and don't suffer any lag problems, The area is fine in terms of getting Broadband connection. He definitely isn't wwffan2 as i was the person who introduced him to this league.

Ebb we really need to get our game played, I've messaged you 3 times on PSN when I've seen you come on online but you've gone off straight away before reading my message

Are you about Saturday as I can get on some point in the evening, I definately wont be on Friday as thats the 1 day I can't get on.

• Paid Members
10pm is no good for CSKA

Yeah, can you tell us when you'll be on? I've got to play you before the end of the week. I'm unavailable on Saturday at all, so it'll either have to be tonight, tomorrow or Sunday. Let me know, please. It's the last week we've got to play each other.

Archived