Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

And a lovely flyer Fludder man. Any chance of a photo of the belt?

Will we be getting meet and greet oppertunities at this show also?

You will get to a chance to meet Colt. When does still need to be arranged between us. There is no meet and greet but anybody you really do want to meet send me a PM and I will see what I can do as I understand your expense with travel and hotel to come to my show :)

And thanks Mark. I posted it on Facebook but never did on here so you saved me the job :)

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And a lovely flyer Fludder man. Any chance of a photo of the belt?

Will we be getting meet and greet oppertunities at this show also?

You will get to a chance to meet Colt. When does still need to be arranged between us. There is no meet and greet but anybody you really do want to meet send me a PM and I will see what I can do as I understand your expense with travel and hotel to come to my show :)

And thanks Mark. I posted it on Facebook but never did on here so you saved me the job :)

Thanks very much mate. You

5 min walk and on the same street. plus on the way back its not too bad as its the main street for shopping in Preston so its well lit. Oh and the train ticket was an advance purchase and goes up nearer the time. check out national rail enquires to see any changes etc

5 min walk and on the same street. plus on the way back its not too bad as its the main street for shopping in Preston so its well lit. Oh and the train ticket was an advance purchase and goes up nearer the time. check out national rail enquires to see any changes etc

Will do mate thanks for the help

Archived