Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

added to the show........

Dave Mastiff!

In my opinion the best big man in the UK. He is a top wrestler for FWA and IPW and I know he will give the PCW fans the same quality matches he has around the UK.

• Paid Members

Dave Mastiff!

In my opinion the best big man in the UK. He is a top wrestler for FWA and IPW and I know he will give the PCW fans the same quality matches he has around the UK.

Bloody hell your pulling them out the bag - gutted i'm on holiday and have to miss this :angry:

Dave Mastiff!

Bloody hell your pulling them out the bag - gutted i'm on holiday and have to miss this :angry:

well there is plenty more to come! I am determined to make sure this is going to be a must see show :)

Well Fludder lad, I've gone ahead and ditched my best mate's big headline hardcore gig down in Stoke for this, and my name is already on the flyer as his MC.

I hope it's a good show ;)

cheers pal! you made the right call lol

you see my link about the hotel sale?

also booked for the next show Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning........

MVK Valkabious

A guy who looks the part and is slowly gaining momentum on the UK scene. I have never seen a match of his where he gives less than 100% effort.

• Paid Members
Well Fludder lad, I've gone ahead and ditched my best mate's big headline hardcore gig down in Stoke for this, and my name is already on the flyer as his MC.

I hope it's a good show ;)

Bad call, Mates>Wrestilng shows, every single time.

Dave Mastiff!

well there is plenty more to come! I am determined to make sure this is going to be a must see show :)

I think this is deffinatly a must see evet even without he full matches !

Archived