Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

Probably should not be saying this, but I'm doing some work on this show and have seen the card as it stands today. It is a VERY solid card, with 2 or 3 matches that, if alone, I'd personally travel to a show just to see. Should be a top notch show :thumbsup:

nope probably should tell anybody until I do haha :rolleyes:

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just ordered the PCW - Preston City Wrestling Championship belt! News to come soon on how we will eventually crown a champion. We will start the ball rolling at Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning!

added to the show...........

Mad Man Manson!

The most entertaining character in the UK. I think there is no funnier man than Manson and he never gets boring no matter how many times you see him :)

So is Preston City Wrestling a splinter of NBW Southside or a totally new and separate promotion?

I believe it's separate from what i gathered on Facebook.

Yes it was a planned split guys. I have a local sponsor who didnt like the name. Southside up north?

Plus I though telling people to search ''Preston Wrestling'' is an easy was to push the local product. Same as going into a shop, ''will you put up my poster for my local company?''. Im getting much more support now in the area.

• Paid Members
So is Preston City Wrestling a splinter of NBW Southside or a totally new and separate promotion?

I believe it's separate from what i gathered on Facebook.

Yes it was a planned split guys. I have a local sponsor who didnt like the name. Southside up north?

Plus I though telling people to search ''Preston Wrestling'' is an easy was to push the local product. Same as going into a shop, ''will you put up my poster for my local company?''. Im getting much more support now in the area.

Sounds like a good decision and totally understandable. My curiosity has now been suppressed ;)

So will the planned event in August now be under the Preston banner? If I

So will the planned event in August now be under the Preston banner? If I'm alive, still in the money, and haven't been dumped by then I'm planning on dragging my arse to that show too. I think you said it was the weekend after the Dragon gate shows, so I'll probably be atleast half dead / broke!

I must say, being a proud North Westerner, I'm really looking forward to having a local(ish) promotion to follow, in a town that has (at least passable) hotels!

Will the belt be made in time for this show? And will it be there for us to have a look at?

Plan is August 26th and October 28th this year. Then assess what can be improved, equipment upgrades etc. Buy what is needed and push on starting March next year on a regular basis.

Ritchie did you get my quote about the hotel sale?

Archived