Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

Im expecting your show to go on longer than 2 hours including the interval? Last train back to Glasgow for me is at 9.41pm. If you were maybe to run this venue again and have a few Scottish workers on it you would maybe coax some Scottish fans travel down if your show was early on a Sunday say had a 5.30pm door with a 6pm start and was done for 9pm so people had plenty of time to make it to the train station. If well booked in advance you can get the train down and back up again for

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im expecting your show to go on longer than 2 hours including the interval? Last train back to Glasgow for me is at 9.41pm. If you were maybe to run this venue again and have a few Scottish workers on it you would maybe coax some Scottish fans travel down if your show was early on a Sunday say had a 5.30pm door with a 6pm start and was done for 9pm so people had plenty of time to make it to the train station. If well booked in advance you can get the train down and back up again for

I have in my hands the PCW Championship! But PCW still needs a champion! At the next show the quarter finals will begin to crown a champion. 4 matches will take place at Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning and the 2 Semi Finals and Final at on Oct 28th. But who do you want as PCW Champion?

Archived