Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes Skiddle is one of the biggest UK ticket sites and 100% trustworthy.

I dont recieve a penny of your cash until 5 working days after the show, so if any problem did arise you would get a full refund(tell me how many UK promotions offer such a safe way to pay?). It is not paypal with 45 days to get a refund you are fully covered if any issue caused the show not to happen. Not many promotions use Skiddle as they gamble and hope they get enough cash on the door/paypal to pay for the show. It also means before I put a show on I must have the cash to pay for my venue and talent etc up front. I have used it 3 times in Preston and each time it worked fine.

Oh and yes I get a list of names and a map with who is coming from where. At the moment I have sold tickets in Birmingham, Liverpool, Blackpool. Oh and some to somebody who lives just near the bridge to the Isle of Walney ;)

I understand recent issues have caused another dent in the trust of UK promoters but be assured I dont see a penny until a good week after the show and you really are 100% covered.

Fantastic, cheers for that Fludder lad. I have full confidence in yourself and the show like, I

Appearing at the next show, 2 hot prospects from XWAs training school -

Luke Future and "The Boy Scout" Aiden Powell

Why are they even attending? all will be revealed later............

please be against the Blackpool Bum Boys

on a side note i hope my reserved front row are decent Mr Fludder im after some decent pics you know.........plus will there at some point be a PCW website????

Archived