Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well there is an after show pub crawl planned if anybody is staying in Preston? come see me at the show :)

and somebody has just messaged me on Facebook about buying 2 front row on in the morning. To sell out the front row this far away would be mega for me! thanks guys for all the support!

You're right there Richie, it really isn't that far. Just over an hour on the train and I can get a train back home at quarter to 11. My one marvellous trick would be getting lost Hillbilly Island sounds like a marvellous place to be at times. :)

I'm waiting to see if my brother is interested in coming, and then I'll get tickets...really don't fancy waiting too long in case I miss the chance with this show. Definitely too good to miss! Saying that, according to the Facebook page, he's going. I'll get on it tomorrow.

the venue is same street as the train station and 5 mins walk :)

the venue is same street as the train station and 5 mins walk :)

I just had a look at that before I checked here. THAT is very good placement of a venue! Seems that even I can't go wrong in this instance...perfect! Nice one Fludder. :)

tickets are selling well for PCWs 1st ever show! I really think that at this rate we could sell out in advance and I will have to consider having people standing around the edge of the floor.

If you have got/getting general admission tickets im happy to reserve you second row seats(when paid through Skiddle) just let me know?

Just mentioned this to my brother after spotting it on Facebook and asked him, he jumped on it. Any chance you can reserve some second row seats for us then? Bought the tickets a few days ago.

inbox me the surname who bought tickets please and I will :)

Archived