Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if it was 1pw Colt would have to swim over himself i fear!!!!!!

lol, yeh but I trust who is bringing him over.

On a side note Colt Cabana having a match for PCW is being picked up by loads of internet news sites as we speak! Im well made up at my free publicity!

Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning

Main Event

Team Shag (Colt Cabana & Greg Burridge) v Project Ego (Kris Travis & Martin Kirby)

The match im sure you all wanted to see!!!

Remember only 4 front row seats remain!

Glad it's not 1PW dealing with Colt. :)

Project EGO? Wow, I never expected them! :O Should be a great match.

Any plans for a pre-show match?

Pre show match, no sorry no plans for that. Never seen that done, do any other companies do that? :)

I was thinking that , i know a few years back a company in the midlands AWW used to have pre show matches!

See I really wouldnt want to add anymore matches as there is enough quality to make it a great show. A pre show match would either be a cheap match that waters down the show or a great match that half the fans wont see while they are at the bar/still coming in etc

True but the matches AWW had were just like trainee matches , just to give the trainees the experiance

I can understand if you have a training school. I know nothing about that side of things and I am not going to ever consider it with the likes or XWA, GPW and Futureshock all around my area.

Pre show match, no sorry no plans for that. Never seen that done, do any other companies do that? :)

Not really seen it in UK companies, but I know American indy feds who do.

No big, you are right about the card having enough matches. Just thought i'd ask.

Archived