Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This show looks great, Im lookimh forward to seeing 'The Hammer' kick some ass, plus I also cant wait to see what Krimson has in store for poor Noam Dar. Me and the missus have 2 front row seats reserved. If its anything like the NBW show Mr Fludder was involved in this show will be amazing.

What's the capacity of this place mate?

I have to go double check/measure up again. I think there is about 150 seats and room for 200 standing as its in like a bull ring type area

On a side note only 4 front row seats remain!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have to go double check/measure up again. I think there is about 150 seats and room for 200 standing as its in like a bull ring type area

On a side note only 4 front row seats remain!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have just checked my diary and I am off work this date, so I will be travelling down with the Sheffield Clique.

Mr Fludder, another night out after?

I have just checked my diary and I am off work this date, so I will be travelling down with the Sheffield Clique.

Mr Fludder, another night out after?

defo big man! and you know your all welcome to stay at mine?

Card looking good, very interested to see who Colt and Burridge face. When will this be announced?

Also only a couple of spots left on Colt Cabana's Beginner training seminar visit www.starpowertraining.com for all the info don't miss out! )Advanced seminar also has a few spots left).

So Project Ego are the tag team facing Colt/Burridge or you'll be adding another match? :)

Also, 1PW are advertising Colt for a show at the end of August. Who is bringing over Colt exactly? Hope it's not 1pw.

Archived