Preston City Wrestling - A New Beginning Preston 26/08/11

fludder99

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that's a plus if you ask me. Also I can't believe you've spelt Colt Cabana wrong.

thanks, I did point out im prone to the odd spelling mistake or 2 :)

That I don't mind, was more meaning on the poster.

That was my personal mistake, I have no idea how I dropped that ball. I listen to his podcast weekly, have his best of DVD and have 2 of his T Shits and I still spelt it wrong first time round. As soon as I noticed it was changed and the correct spelling is on the official printed poster. If we had not have noticed it in time of printing, I would have dropped the charge for the job and offered compensation for the mistake.

Back to the show, noticed somewhere on Facebook there is one tag match left and the card is full. Can we have a full rundown of the wrestlers and matches announced so far please? :thumbsup:

It could be Fightclub, but you would need another top notch tag team to face them to make it be worth the expense. Already with Team SHAG on the card I don't see them bringing in another three Leaders/Project Ego/Fight Club level tag team down. But with Noam on the show from those parts, guess it could make sense? Maybe to face SHAG?

Noticed the first post about Trav's having a single match, edited my post to avoid confusion. Good point, I didn't know about who drives who, seems like more pieces of the puzzle coming together! When I was commissioned to do the poster I saw a rough card, already he has changed it beyond recognition. Looking forward to seeing what this tag match is.

Preston City Wrestling Presents - A New Beginning

Tag Team main event

Team Shag (Greg Burridge and Colt Cabanna) v ????TBA?????

PCW Championship Quarter Finals

T-Bone v Dave Mastiff

Noam Dar v Krimson

also booked are -

El Ligero

Martin Kirby

Dave Rayne

Prince Ameen

The Hammer

Joey Hayes

Kris Travis

CJ Banks

Mad Man Manson

Rest of card TBA very soon.

please check us out on Facebook for the most up to date news and ticket sales!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PCW-Preston-...222801557748881

26th August 2011

Doors - 18:30 show 19:30

Location - Preston, Lava Ignite

Tickets

Front Row

Archived