Chikarasaurus Rex King Of Sequel

Flash

• Paid Members

How about you post the info instead of just linking to some facebook site? Not everyone lives their life by Facebook. And if this is about Chikara, why don't you post in the Chikara thread?

It's literally just this image:

Q2tK5.jpg

By British Invasion i instantly thought Chikara are coming here. Then i thought TNA's British Invasion are going there... then i thought actually why not read the thread which turns out to be a link to a picture of two legends going to Chikara (even though Saint has been there again and again)

By British Invasion i instantly thought Chikara are coming here. Then i thought TNA's British Invasion are going there... then i thought actually why not read the thread which turns out to be a link to a picture of two legends going to Chikara (even though Saint has been there again and again)

You mean once for King Of Trios 2009?

You mean once for King Of Trios 2009?

Really? who did he face? any online footage?

Excuse my lazyness :rolleyes:

Night 1: Saint, Quackenbush & Skayda vs Delirious, Hallowicked & Frightmare

Night 2: Saint, Quackenbush & Skayda vs Danielson, Castagnoli & Dave Taylor (Incredible match that went almost 30 minutes and I was fortunate enough to be at)

www.smartmarkvideo.com

Is the only place to find any "footage" online....

Little youtube clip:

- Podcast A Go Go footage.

Chikara King of Trios 2009: March 29th-31st.

1st night: Incoherence vs. Masters Of A Thousand Holds (Mike Quackenbush, Johnny Saint & Jorge Rivera)

2nd night: Team Uppercut (Claudio Castagnoli, Dave Taylor & Bryan Danielson) vs. Masters Of A Thousand Holds (Jorge Rivera, Johnny Saint & Mike Quackenbush)

Was he in the tag team gauntlet in the 3rd night as well?

He was defeated by Mike Quackenbush at Chikara's Tag World Grand Prix 2008 by KO after he did not get up from the referee's ten count after he suffered a knee injury while performing a knee breaker.

From his Wikipedia.

Archived