UK Kid on Dragon's Den

oldschoolclassics

This episode was not on today. Does anyone have a youtube link of The UK Kid on Dragons Den perhaps?

Anyone who missed it the first time round, you can finally see the classic performance

"Listen up you pencil-neck geeks" :laugh:

I remember reading about this in Power Slam didn't he call them "Pen Pushing Geeks"?

I haven't watched it, but Fin might have changed the phrase to something he likes better. That's how he rules.

I haven't watched it, but Fin might have changed the phrase to something he likes better. That's how he rules.

I know, I've had about 10 questions printed in the fucker over the years and every time it was like I'd gone on one of those free translation websites, turned them into Arabic, then back to English.

The Den would never fund a wrestling school or promotion unless it had an offer on the table from a mainstream TV channel. Its great doing some self promotion but if ur gonna look like a cock doing it then it just means more people will think that if one of those wrestler people are like that then they all must be like that.

• Paid Members
The Den would never fund a wrestling school or promotion unless it had an offer on the table from a mainstream TV channel. Its great doing some self promotion but if ur gonna look like a cock doing it then it just means more people will think that if one of those wrestler people are like that then they all must be like that.

Genius.

Oh bollocks. :angry:

Archived