UK Kid on Dragon's Den

oldschoolclassics

I would also love to see this in video. I have found an article in an archived Guardian page which briefly references this.

'Tom Jones wanted to develop his Varsity Wrestle. Kitted out in a full WWF-style wrestling outfit, he told the Dragons: "All you worthless, pathetic pieces of crap need to understand I've wrestled across the world, so I think each and every one of you pencil-pushing geeks needs to respect me as I am a superstar." He did not get the

• Paid Members
I would also love to see this in video. I have found an article in an archived Guardian page which briefly references this.

'Tom Jones wanted to develop his Varsity Wrestle. Kitted out in a full WWF-style wrestling outfit, he told the Dragons: "All you worthless, pathetic pieces of crap need to understand I've wrestled across the world, so I think each and every one of you pencil-pushing geeks needs to respect me as I am a superstar." He did not get the

I closed the tab in embarrassment after ten seconds. And people have the audacity to blame backyarders and dodgy promoters for the sorry state of wrestling in this country.

How not to seek investment there.

If i were on that show representing a promotion i would come suited and booted. Have a lot of ready prepared facts and figures and a television screen with a short highlight reel video to show the product to the dragons. I would have my pitch rehearsed to make it slick and have it done in front of an audience say a group of workers from the promotion i was representing. It would just be up to the dragons if they felt generous to invest in British wrestling and if they felt the investment would give them back a decent return.

• Paid Members
How not to seek investment there.

If i were on that show representing a promotion i would come suited and booted. Have a lot of ready prepared facts and figures and a television screen with a short highlight reel video to show the product to the dragons. I would have my pitch rehearsed to make it slick and have it done in front of an audience say a group of workers from the promotion i was representing. It would just be up to the dragons if they felt generous to invest in British wrestling and if they felt the investment would give them back a decent return.

And have you applied?

• Paid Members
Oh my god....

Talk about an embarrassment. There's a clip somewhere of him having a interview with Paul O'Grady, just as bad really.

Was that the one filmed in a dressing room or something, as opposed to a TV studio?

Archived