WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Teddy (TDK INJECT: AHEM)why are you just coasting in this one ( i know you say you have put together a cas eon seph but you haven't really pushed it) and why should we not consider you for the lynch? Also why claim that you are confirmed town when at the moment the only confirmed is bristep (and im not totally sure of that either)

First point: I'm not coasting I'm enjoying the game more rather than the pick apart the smallest part of a post and expanding it to a mahoosive post. I am also trying to prove a point.

Second point: I shall come back to

Third point: I shall come back to

Fourth point: You take my confirmed seriously? Jesus you don't get it do you

Second point: I'm not pushing anything, don't agree with me ... fine. But my point has been made, simple as

Third point: Because I'm confirmed Town numbnuts

• Paid Members
Sorry I've not been around for all the latest action. Had a hectic day and this phone sucks balls.

I agree that Snake looks safer now. Bristep's claim is plausible. Therefore

Unvote and Un-FOS.

Chris' analysis is interesting but gives us no strong leads. We almost need to start afresh. The lurkers are a worry now because without strong reads on everyone, we'ree now in a tricky spot. Everyone needs to post more. For now, just to get things roling,

VOTE Carbomb

Too quiet, evasive, and not even trying tofollow the game. Happy to unvote as soon as e starts playing.

I know I've been quiet, and I haven't done a good job of following the game. But I've not been evasive - most questions put my way I've tried to answer.

• Paid Members
Kenny, go back and look, I can NOT be arsed to find it.

Involves him being 100% fictional to the point he put Dan Brown to shame with his dodgy scribblings.

You're sweating, Teedy. No matter how childish and implausible my cases have been up to this point, surely they're more helpful to Town than the colossal wastebasket of nothing you've provided. When I've tried to get some direct sense out of you you've been doing your Fred Phelps act (gosh, patronising comparisons are fun!) Saying to Dan Williams that you'll get back to him about several things is asking a lot of patience when there are only 36 hours left before the deadline, and especially that this time tomorrow night I may well be at L-4 at the least should you suddenly pull a masterclass prosecution out of a unicorn's butthole. What makes this worse is that Dan shouldn't expect an answer from you that makes any sense because you're not willing to provide one at any point unless you can make a joke out of it.

Which brings me to my main point. You're having fun watching me get out of breath with my wild theories, and - more to the point - you're enjoying the current state of the game. Which - up until Chris Stone and Brownie's - was Town going nowhere. A scummer that wants an easy game wants that to stay the case throughout. A scummer that wants to enjoy the game and wants other people to enjoy the game, as - correct me if I'm wrong - you want more than anything else right now as you were severely bummed out from PYP, would jump on mistakes and weak cases just enough to get other people to do the bulk of the work for you. If you were playing as Town then surely you'd have been making those cases yourself, right?

And the best question of all is this - say your case on me succeeds and I either get lynched or whacked. What's to say that you won't follow Bristep's lead in waiting seven pages to explain your thought process on your 'succesful' lynch before moving onto your next target. I'm the only lead you have wood for, and you've planted no seeds of thought about anybody else. If you were Town that's the last thing you'd be doing. At least Bri reckons I'm actively teaming up with someone who's done more work than both of us put together.

• Paid Members
No matter how childish and implausible my cases have been up to this point, surely they're more helpful to Town than the colossal wastebasket of nothing you've provided.

To back up my point on Seph, he even knows and is happy that everything he has put forward is IMPLAUSIBLE, and then claiming that these 'cases' are more helpful than a structured case on himself ... hilarious.

Saying to Dan Williams that you'll get back to him about several things is asking a lot of patience when there are only 36 hours left before the deadline, and especially that this time tomorrow night I may well be at L-4 at the least should you suddenly pull a masterclass prosecution out of a unicorn's butthole. What makes this worse is that Dan shouldn't expect an answer from you that makes any sense because you're not willing to provide one at any point unless you can make a joke out of it.

All points were answered, the patience required was to read the whole post ... more splendid investigation.

Which brings me to my main point. You're having fun watching me get out of breath with my wild theories, and - more to the point - you're enjoying the current state of the game. Which - up until Chris Stone and Brownie's - was Town going nowhere. A scummer that wants an easy game wants that to stay the case throughout. A scummer that wants to enjoy the game and wants other people to enjoy the game, as - correct me if I'm wrong - you want more than anything else right now as you were severely bummed out from PYP, would jump on mistakes and weak cases just enough to get other people to do the bulk of the work for you. If you were playing as Town then surely you'd have been making those cases yourself, right?

More stunning conjecture that when broken down makes NO sense, it's basically trying to read minds and create fantasy, rather than finding FACT.

And the best question of all is this - say your case on me succeeds and I either get lynched or whacked. What's to say that you won't follow Bristep's lead in waiting seven pages to explain your thought process on your 'succesful' lynch before moving onto your next target. I'm the only lead you have wood for, and you've planted no seeds of thought about anybody else. If you were Town that's the last thing you'd be doing. At least Bri reckons I'm actively teaming up with someone who's done more work than both of us put together.

I've done my job, I have put forward a case on you, people can take it if they want. I'm not going to be putting cases on everyone when I think a quick scum lynch is on you. And Seph me old fruit bat, I've FOS'ed a few out there too.

Message end

• Paid Members

More stunning conjecture that when broken down makes NO sense, it's basically trying to read minds and create fantasy, rather than finding FACT.

FACT: You quit PYP, and seriously considered not playing anymore.

FACT: You're playing to enjoy this game rather than make some sort of attempt to win it beyond getting rid of me.

FACT: Other people are asking you to justify what you're doing and you're not willing to do that again.

FACT: Your job is to win the game. For everyone on your team. And you've not mentioned or even hinted that you're working with anybody else. QUESTION: Who are you working with?

FACT: I've been willing to share what I know when people have asked. That's more than what I can say for you.

FACT: You've explained everything to Dan Williams? let's see...

Teddy (TDK INJECT: AHEM)why are you just coasting in this one ( i know you say you have put together a cas eon seph but you haven't really pushed it) and why should we not consider you for the lynch? Also why claim that you are confirmed town when at the moment the only confirmed is bristep (and im not totally sure of that either)[

First point: I'm not coasting I'm enjoying the game more rather than the pick apart the smallest part of a post and expanding it to a mahoosive post. I am also trying to prove a point.

Second point: I'm not pushing anything, don't agree with me ... fine. But my point has been made, simple as

You haven't, and you won't.

FACT: Your entire case hinges on that precisely everything I've said until now is complete horseshit. Including spelling out that what you are posting helps neither side in their investigation.

FACT: Oh, and just one more thing, regarding this -

I'm not going to be putting cases on everyone when I think a quick scum lynch is on you. And Seph me old fruit bat, I've FOS'ed a few out there too.

So the quick lynch on me succeeds, I'm dead. Hooray, congratulations, have a medal. Who are my scum-mates exactly? and how do they tie into what I've been doing? You have nothing of note on anyone else and you couldn't care. That's about as anti-town as you can get, and any case that you build on anyone else after my death should be treated with the derision it deserves.

You'd better shape up, Teedy. Town are 3-1 down now, and could potentially be 7-1 down tonight so a 'quick lynch' won't cut the mustard when the Scum teams are halfway to victory. Say something that makes sense and proves that you're willing to put some forward planning into your game, then I'll back down.

• Paid Members

:laugh:

FACT: You quit PYP, and seriously considered not playing anymore.

Nope, I quit due to principal, never considered not playing anymore, less mind reading please.

FACT: You're playing to enjoy this game rather than make some sort of attempt to win it beyond getting rid of me.

To win is to get rid of scum, I believe you are scum ... see how that works? Less fiction please.

FACT: Other people are asking you to justify what you're doing and you're not willing to do that again.

Like Dan Williams? (see a little later) Like you? Or are the majority of posts after Day One invisible? Less ignorance please.

FACT: Your job is to win the game. For everyone on your team. And you've not mentioned or even hinted that you're working with anybody else. QUESTION: Who are you working with?

I don't know my team, how can I work with anyone if all I know is, I'm Town and you are scum, teh above actually doesn't make ANY sense at all. Less stupidity please.

And that does answer your QUESTION

FACT: I've been willing to share what I know when people have asked. That's more than what I can say for you.

Questions back at you, have I posted my thoughts on you to everyone? Were the thoughts posted on you discussed amongst others? The thoughts you've been willing to share, have you on more than one occasion agreed with me (yes the person he's after) that they are nothing more than fragments of your 'childish' imagination?

The answer to each of those is .... yes.

FACT: You've explained everything to Dan Williams? let's see...

By Christ, I'm going to utilise colours for this, Red will identify points that I said I will get back to Dan on, Green will identify points I have answered off the bat, Blue will identify points that I have gone back to.

You haven't, and you won't.

I have and well ... I have

FACT: Your entire case hinges on that precisely everything I've said until now is complete horseshit. Including spelling out that what you are posting helps neither side in their investigation.

My case and the horseshit, something you agree on ... And I haven't spelled out how it doesn't help out Town, I believe you are scum and this tireless defence does solidify that fact for me, others would have left the ramblings of myself to one side. In my belief you are scum, getting shot of you would benefit the town, why would I have interests in the other side? Why would you?

FACT: Oh, and just one more thing, regarding this -

I'm not going to be putting cases on everyone when I think a quick scum lynch is on you. And Seph me old fruit bat, I've FOS'ed a few out there too.

So the quick lynch on me succeeds, I'm dead. Hooray, congratulations, have a medal. Who are my scum-mates exactly? and how do they tie into what I've been doing? You have nothing of note on anyone else and you couldn't care. That's about as anti-town as you can get, and any case that you build on anyone else after my death should be treated with the derision it deserves.

See my FOS's, namely Chris Stones ... next!?

You'd better shape up, Teedy. Town are 3-1 down now, and could potentially be 7-1 down tonight so a 'quick lynch' won't cut the mustard when the Scum teams are halfway to victory. Say something that makes sense and proves that you're willing to put some forward planning into your game, then I'll back down.

Lolololololololololol!

Read my retort it should cover this, AAAAAAAND the bolded bit, hilariously funny when your whole post claims to be FACT, when it is in FACT utter utter utter make believe.

Although you're scum Seph, I do like you, you make me smile with the way you just make things up. If I were next to you right now I'd give you a lollipop.

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

Carbomb (2) (Snake Plissken, Kenny McBride)

Snake Plissken (1) (Carbomb)

seph (1) (Teedy Kay)

Chris Stone (1) (bristep123)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

Teedy Kay (1) (seph)

Not voting: El Nicko Loco, brownie, Dazz, Dan Williams, Chris Stone

With 12 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The day ends TOMORROW at 6pm

* unfitfinlay will be V/LA all of Saturday, and much of Sunday

* Seph will be V/LA sunday

* Snake Plissken will be V/LA Saturday/Sunday

• Paid Members

-=Question to everyone except Seph=-

Although I have been posting a tad different this game, does anyone feel that I have added something to the game? Namely a fairly decent little case on Seph and his conjecture factory of make believe ramblings.

If so, to say yes, just post this at the beginning a post in this thread

lollipop-390x600+%281%29.jpg

I will accept any other form of lolly as an answer, in fact, the best looking lollipop may very well win a prize.

So it's fair on all players post your lollipop, and if you think the answer should be no place the word 'POISONED' before the picture.

The good lollipops will be rounded up and shipped off to Seph to brighten up his day and maybe with all that licking to be done, stall him from posting more fairytales of the Bad Captain Teedy and his rotting wooden leg of 'anti-facts'.

The bad lollipops will be rounded up and shipped off to my good self and I will eat each, knowing I will be destined to die

Holy cow, that's a lot of posts to trawl through after having a day off (we had a show last night, I won, but since it's all a fix I can't take much joy...)

Right. I have been debating on what the best option for lynch today is.

Brownie looks good based on the Mike wagon, (so far only one confirmed scum was on that wagon, and there are 4 unconfirmed. I'm going to put Teedy and Snake in the town bowl for now based on something I'm reading into their posts this day, and Dazz is new so reads on him are unreliable. That leaves Brownie as the only other person on the wagon, and I just can't accept that there was only 1 scummer on the Mike wagon. Maybe it's because I don't want to be responsible for a 8-1 town/scum mislynch wagon but whatever, I think the logic is sound.

The only other person who is screaming out is Seph. These arguments between Teedy and Seph have been damning for Seph, he was already on my radar based on his interation with me earlier in the day but I see so many suspect points in his posts that it really pushed me to believe Teedy here.

1) It reads as frustrated, but not uncontrolled. Frustrated town will post without thinking. Frustrated scum will think even harder.

2) Incorrectly pointing out flaws in Teedy's participation (unanswered questions, which were answered later in the same post; Calling his case horseshit; Saying that he's only playing to enjoy the game, isn't looking to win, but for some reason he's looking to get rid of you, which whether he is scum or town is AN ATTEMPT TO WIN)

3) TOWN ARE 3-1 DOWN DON'T DO THIS OR WE COULD BE 7-1 DOWN! This is a tried and tested classic scum scare tactic, take the worst case scenario and play it as the most likely outcome of your lynch. Oh and we're 3-2 down right now, since Nexus got modkilled.

4) "you've not mentioned or even hinted that you're working with anybody else" - Town players don't need to constantly remind people that they're doing this for the good of the team, they don't have a guilty conscience so it generally just doesn't occur to them. It occurs to people who are pretending to be part of the team. Scum in other words.

5) "So the quick lynch on me succeeds, I'm dead. Hooray, congratulations, have a medal. Who are my scum-mates exactly? and how do they tie into what I've been doing? You have nothing of note on anyone else and you couldn't care. That's about as anti-town as you can get, and any case that you build on anyone else after my death should be treated with the derision it deserves." - On 2 parts I have an issue with this.

Sarcasm and belittling, no matter what the situation is, is anti-town. Seph if you get lynched and flip town, then that's unfortunate but just like others were wrong about you, you could be wrong about Teedy. If he is town and this was a mislynch then having everyone turn on him is going to hurt the town. I mean I was wrong about Mike, should every case I build from that point on in the game "be treated with the derision it deserves"?

Also - the "YOU ARE TUNNELLING ON ME, YOU AREN'T GIVING ANY CONSIDERATION TO WHO I MIGHT BE SCUM WITH SO YOU MUST BE SCUM" is completly bogus. If town player has a scum read, then that scum read should be pursued until it either dissipates or it is confirmed true/false. We lynch scum, scum flip, then we have the whole night phase to look at the scum interactions, both during, and prior to the wagon. THIS is another tried and tested scum tactic.

UNVOTE

VOTE Seph

Preview-Edit : No lollipop for you TDK! I'd tell you to re-record not fade away but that was Scotch wasn't it? I fucking loved that skeleton. I mean really loved it. Broke my heart it did.

Bristep's take on Seph almost has me convinced. The desperation and miisreading seems too much. However,right now I can't be sure hhe's not just frusttrated town.

Carbomb - you're still not playing the game.

Seph's response to Teedy isn't all that satisfactory, I'm not certain the points he's making are done with pro-town intentions and he seemed quite panicked. A quick lynch? We're already most of the way to our deadline and a couple of votes does not constitute anything close to a lynch but you seem to be painting Teedy as someone trying to get you. I haven't liked your play through a lot of the game Teedy but i think you bagged us a scum right here.

Vote: Seph

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

seph (3) (Teedy Kay, bristep23, Chris Stone)

Carbomb (2) (Snake Plissken, Kenny McBride)

Snake Plissken (1) (Carbomb)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

Teedy Kay (1) (seph)

Not voting: El Nicko Loco, brownie, Dazz, Dan Williams

With 12 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

The day ends 6pm tomorrow

* unfitfinlay will be V/LA all of Saturday, and much of Sunday

* Seph will be V/LA sunday

* Snake Plissken will be V/LA Saturday/Sunday

Archived