WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

No and you know it. Look let's face it your not up to mine and Teedys standard at that style of play. Stick to being good at what you do. Oh and I'm not ignoring your question, I'm just to busy to di it properly at the mo.

Word Life

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and in fairness, that likely clears him from the IC aswell. Unless we get a counter claim (and if you were the person who shot lion and know bristep is lying, you should claim at this point) which i feel very unlikely as it'd be an incredibly stupid play by Bristep we have our first confirmed town.

What does Bristep being town tell us? Not a lot from what i can gather, my push against him was obviously wrong but i maintain the reasoning behind the case i put forward and i'd like to note that i didn't falsely represent facts to get it across.

For me the situation on Castle's lynch is still very suspect and somewhere the scum took advantage of that wagon. Snake did seem quick to back it, after mike had put a vote on him it's not all that surprising but i'm going to quite positively say that Snake or TDK (or both) are scum. This is the issue when we have a town member going full throtle at another town, it's very easy for a scum member to back the wagon with little chance of being caught, but because we can be almost certain that Bristep is town and we know Mike was we know that somewhere on that Wagon sat a member of scum or two.

I'm not the best at reading wagons, I honestly thought I had something on the case i made against Bristep, i was wrong. I did say in that post however that it could be construed as Snake being protected and since my alternative theory didn't hold any weight, I assume that is likely the case. No one jumped on Mike as quickly when he voted for Bristep, it was when he went at Snake that people jumped all over him whether that was a culmination of them seeing his vote on bristep and then seeing a similar thing with Snake I don't know, but I personally subscribe to the idea that Snake was being protected.

No and you know it. Look let's face it your not up to mine and Teedys standard at that style of play. Stick to being good at what you do. Oh and I'm not ignoring your question, I'm just to busy to di it properly at the mo.

Word Life

I bow to your greatness Snake.

Seriously, when I say "I shot Lion" there's actually a chance I'm claiming scum shooter? It didn't need clarification and it wasn't said in jest.

If anyone wants the breadcrumbs pointed out to help them believe me I'll put them out there.

When you get chance to answer Bristep's questions, Snake could you also give what your take on the wagon that killed castle is too please. I'd be interesting in hearing who you think from that was scum. I'm not saying all scum necessarily had their votes on mike but i would guess at least one or two did and would like to hear how you think it went down.

• Paid Members

Word Life

Seriously, when I say "I shot Lion" there's actually a chance I'm claiming scum shooter? It didn't need clarification and it wasn't said in jest.

If anyone wants the breadcrumbs pointed out to help them believe me I'll put them out there.

As scum do not get individual kills in this game (as they did in PYP) the only way a Scum can take a Scum out in the night is by a Scum Leader's cast vote. If you were in that position (which you may still well be, we only have your word) an arbitrary whack of a lurking opponent isn't advisable unless you were fairly certain one of the more active opponents was going to be targeted by the other team or the Vigs. Based on his beigeness (which was surely deliberate this time around) and his cursory tip into the Mike pile Lion makes a pretty good patsy for that kind of move, so both Scum teams let a reactionary Vig take out an obvious target while going for their own opponents... and even though the Raw Scum came out better off for it their primary target possibly survived the hit. Smackdown won't let that happen again tonight, that's for certain.

• Paid Members
I'm not the best at reading wagons, I honestly thought I had something on the case i made against Bristep, i was wrong. I did say in that post however that it could be construed as Snake being protected and since my alternative theory didn't hold any weight, I assume that is likely the case. No one jumped on Mike as quickly when he voted for Bristep, it was when he went at Snake that people jumped all over him whether that was a culmination of them seeing his vote on bristep and then seeing a similar thing with Snake I don't know, but I personally subscribe to the idea that Snake was being protected.

For me, it wasn't who Mike went after, it was the weakness of his case. He voted for Snake based over a phrase that "proved" that Snake was Town Inner Circle with Nexus and then said he didn't think Nexus was scum. He then started a case on Spotlight which boiled down to Spotlight wanting to destroy the Inner Circle by lynching a scum member and not the town member. All seemed pretty scummy to me, although it obviously wasn't.

That said, you might have a point about Snake being protected. I've been doing another read through of all Brownie's posts and the majority of them do seem to be defending Snake. Brownie is still my choice for lynch this phase (and isn't it interesting that he's disappeared since I last questioned him?) so the fact that he's been so insistent that Snake is town could be telling us something, especially in this game where the scum really can't afford to lose anybody.

Word Life

As scum do not get individual kills in this game (as they did in PYP) the only way a Scum can take a Scum out in the night is by a Scum Leader's cast vote. If you were in that position (which you may still well be, we only have your word) an arbitrary whack of a lurking opponent isn't advisable unless you were fairly certain one of the more active opponents was going to be targeted by the other team or the Vigs. Based on his beigeness (which was surely deliberate this time around) and his cursory tip into the Mike pile Lion makes a pretty good patsy for that kind of move, so both Scum teams let a reactionary Vig take out an obvious target while going for their own opponents... and even though the Raw Scum came out better off for it their primary target possibly survived the hit. Smackdown won't let that happen again tonight, that's for certain.

What? Seriously am I just being dumb or did that make no sense?

• Paid Members

Word Life

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here Seph? I really don't think that the RAW team would willingly sacrifice a member (meaning they now need to eliminate the Smackdown scum AND get town to two members in order to win), especially not a roleblocker.

And how on earth can you say that the RAW team "came out better off for it"?

• Paid Members

Modkill imminent...

Unfortunately I was told upon his joining that Nexus would be away for a week from this Sunday, not two. I can't justify letting him miss the game for as long as that, it's unfair. After much mulling over (and discussion with game veteran Mike Castle) I've decided a modkill is the best course of action. Since it may have been a miscommunication on his part, and might not have been an intentional lie (plus he helped out by subbing in after many, MANY dropouts) I'm not going to make him a neutral survivor - if his side wins so will he. And who is his side?

MODKILL - Nexus (Paul Heyman - fake ID Eddie Guerrero - Smackdown! Scum leader)

Don't think you're off the hook though, town...a new Smackdown! scum leader has been elected...

• Paid Members
i'm going to quite positively say that Snake or TDK (or both) are scum.

positivelygorilla.jpg

"Positively Gorilla"

I'm not going to vote for Snake for the entirety of this game, not because we are both scum, not because we are both town, but because I like him more than anyone else.

Word Life

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here Seph? I really don't think that the RAW team would willingly sacrifice a member (meaning they now need to eliminate the Smackdown scum AND get town to two members in order to win), especially not a roleblocker.

And how on earth can you say that the RAW team "came out better off for it"?

And if I'm the Smackdown scum leader and shot Lion in a cross-team kill, which of Spotlight and Tom were acting so scummy that it warranted a shot from the vig (their only shot at that)?

• Paid Members

Word Life

How do you know the bolded?

EBWOP : Oh well that takes care of that then. How many times are we going to put Nexus's scum play down to him just being Nexus?

Also that means Snake is definitely not Smackdown scum.

Word Life

How do you know the bolded?

Rules on Page 1 Teed.

Scum teams each have 1 roleblocker, 1 goon and 1 leader, and leader has final say.

MOD/VINCE/RON : Don't know if you can answer this, but when you say a replacement has been selected, do you mean that a town player has been turned scum, or that one of the remaining 2 smackdown scum have been changed to leader?

Archived