WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dan - I said yesterday that we should avoid hammering until we see if Mike gets a minute online to claim. I'll say now though that I won't have net access between about 4 and about 7, so I can't hammer. Otherwise I'd offer. Does someone not voting for Mik want to take responsibility?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Firstly,

MOD: You've missed Chris Stone from the Vote Count. I'm pretty sure he's not voting though.

Secondly, I must've missed this when I was LA.

I can't seem to keep on one train of thought about people. I have a funny feeling about unfitfinlay, going back very few of his posts (thus far 10 of them) I feel really contribute anything to proceedings other than 'but what do you think?'.

Spotlight, if you look back, the only person I was asking to give his thoughts was Lion, because I'd noticed that he'd been making nothing but jokey posts that kept his post count up but also made it impossible to get a read on him. The reason I kept asking for his thoughts is that he wouldn't give them. Even now his reason for voting for Mike is that everyone else is. I don't see any reason for a town member to play like that.

I'm happy with my vote on Mike and, if he does flip scum, Nexus is the obvious choice for day two but I do think Lion is scum as well.

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

* Mike Castle - L1 (8) (Bristep123, Snake Plissken, Teedy Kay, spotlightmagnet1, brownie, unfitfinlay, Dazz, Lion of the Midlands)

* Snake (5) (Nexus, Kenny McBride, El Nicko Loco, Mike Castle, Dan Williams)

* Teedy Kay (1) (seph)

* Nexus (1) (tom)

Not voting: Carbomb, Chris stone

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

THE DEADLINE IS 6PM TONIGHT...

• Paid Members

Right. To those who asked: I joined to help Ron out. I was going to sit out this game because of what happened last time, and this time around it's happened in a worse way. I can only offer my apologies and try to rectify this shortcoming by taking part more, but I did specifically say to Ron, and to you all when I joined the thread, that there was a possibility that this might happen. It's not to excuse me as such, but I don't particularly want to be lambasted for trying to help someone out.

Anyway, having looked at the way things are going, I'm not entirely sure which way to go anyway. I'm sorely tempted to go "fuck it" and hammer Mike, but I really need to go back first to see if I even think he's scummy at all.

• Paid Members
Right. To those who asked: I joined to help Ron out. I was going to sit out this game because of what happened last time, and this time around it's happened in a worse way. I can only offer my apologies and try to rectify this shortcoming by taking part more, but I did specifically say to Ron, and to you all when I joined the thread, that there was a possibility that this might happen. It's not to excuse me as such, but I don't particularly want to be lambasted for trying to help someone out.

Anyway, having looked at the way things are going, I'm not entirely sure which way to go anyway. I'm sorely tempted to go "fuck it" and hammer Mike, but I really need to go back first to see if I even think he's scummy at all.

I can verify this - he made clear he was pulling out of games prior to this one. However, with the abundance of pull-outs Carbomb stepped in to help keep the player level as it was.

Dan - I said yesterday that we should avoid hammering until we see if Mike gets a minute online to claim. I'll say now though that I won't have net access between about 4 and about 7, so I can't hammer. Otherwise I'd offer. Does someone not voting for Mik want to take responsibility?

Why don't you just hammer him now? or do you have more to gain by there being a possible no lynch? Not that I see that happening as I believe someone will end up hammering him for that reason. So yeah why are you so keen not to draw attention to yourself Kenny by hammering Mike?

EBWOP Kenny not wanting to hammer mike I meant

• Paid Members

Actually not V/LA we're doing our shopping online.

Kenny wants to wait for Mike to post a miracle response to switch the votes around in the shortest time frame ever, so he's posting he'll be V/LA at that specific time and is asking if someone else will do it.

But we all know Mike won't be able to post, as didn't he say he was going to be at his moms? if so this has happened before and his mom doesn't have internet access and I am sure I remember him saying it was hard to even get phone coverage there so there is very little chance he will be able to defend himself now so, Kenny why don't you want the heat on hammering mike yet you are encouraging someone else to take it for you?

So now you want to twist my words Kenny? I am vehemently against lynching Mike at this point but you are insistent on making sure he is Hammered, and you say you wont be here after 4 but you want him hammered so hammer him yourself now. But you cant can you because you seemingly don't want the heat on yourself, why would you want to avoid that if you are town, Perhaps its because you are scum? I'm not saying either way but at the moment I consider your comments and actions (or lack thereof) slightly scummy.

FOS Kenny McBride

• Paid Members
So now you want to twist my words Kenny? I am vehemently against lynching Mike at this point but you are insistent on making sure he is Hammered, and you say you wont be here after 4 but you want him hammered so hammer him yourself now. But you cant can you because you seemingly don't want the heat on yourself, why would you want to avoid that if you are town, Perhaps its because you are scum? I'm not saying either way but at the moment I consider your comments and actions (or lack thereof) slightly scummy.

FOS Kenny McBride

To be fair, I agree with Kenny here, IF Mike turns out to be Town IC, he can give us the other IC members allowing us to nail 2 scummers. That is not the actions of scum, just someone trying to gather information for Town purposes.

Why are you so insistent on hammering Mike right this second now?

I personally consider that scummier than what Kenny is doing

My vote has been on Snake from the beginning. I hope to see him lynched tomorrow as it seems unlikely today. I didn't vote to put Mike to L-1as there were a few people still lurking and I wanteed to se them involved. Now I want Mike t have every chance to HELP TOWN. You're pulling suspicions out of your arse. I'm doing the pro-town thing of trying to get the most info from a lynch.

• Paid Members

Like I've said, I still have doubts about Nexus but Mike is seeming increasingly dodgy from his seemingly opportunistic jump all over bristep for talking about TDK's random "code" when lots of people did that but they only got a finger on them and not an implication that they should be voted on to his odd statement that Snake was confirmed IC when that is far from the case; there's also, to my mind, the way in which he's been dodging possibly incriminating questions and just answering the ones that can be brushed aside, and there's my worry that he only criticised people for wasting time over TDK so that he would give himself a reference point to claim he wasn't scum; "I can't be scum, I tried to stop the wild goose chase on TDK" etc.

Now a little example of his unanswered questions regarding the bristep thing; the below quotes are taken from a longer post but the other questions not quoted he did actually answer, these are the ones he hasn't answered really ;

Although the use of words is different, surely "I'm tempted to vote for bristep" is pretty similar in meaning to "I'm almost considering lynching bristep off the back of it" though? The main question I have is, seems as you fingered everyone for trying to figure it out, why did you single out bristep as a target of a vote for it whereas a finger was enough for everyone else?

I'm a little torn on Mike as he does appear to offer a lot of detailed information in his posts in his position of undisputed Mafia veteran and expert; now on one hand this can be helpful and useful but on the other hand, I worry that he is using his knowledge and expertise in order to try and manipulate the game, and this would be a great tool if he is on the scum side, and that he can easily hide behind "well I'm just trying to help"

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2367215

His reply which doesn't answer the above questions is at http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2367225

It's the non-answer over bristep I find most interesting as I'm still quite unsure why he seemed to single bristep out

My previous suspicions over Nexus remain and I'll be right back on him in the next day phase but Mike is the most appropriate person to lynch right now I feel

UNVOTE

I'll wait a little to see if Mike is around to offer one last defence, although it's mainly out of decorum as he'll be hard-pressed to change my mind

Archived