WWE Legends mod for No Mercy

King Pitcos

Youtube video:

It looks smashing! I've long-since abandoned thinking No Mercy is the best wrestling game ever, it's not aged that well, but this video makes me want to download this Legends mod for it. Anyone already done so?

Crumbs. Speaking as someone who owned No Mercy and became a WWF fan during that era, I've gone a bit misty eyed. Keep yer Genesis, if there's one track that turns me into a drooling idiot at the idea of Wrestlemania, its the one in this video.

I had downloaded it before, but never got around to installing it.

I have however used individual wrestler mods by Iccotracs before - Hes an active member on another board I frequent.

It is an amazing piece of work all round.

• Paid Members
Man, I want to play that! I don't know where to begin when it comes to playing mods though.

I downloaded the Forever Indy and the Summerslam 2010 mod. It looks hard to install, but it really isn't!

I don't even know what a 'mod' is though- do you just play through your PC, or need any other kit?

Man, I want to play that! I don't know where to begin when it comes to playing mods though.

I downloaded the Forever Indy and the Summerslam 2010 mod. It looks hard to install, but it really isn't!

I don't even know what a 'mod' is though- do you just play through your PC, or need any other kit?

You get everything you need when you download the mod. It should come up with instructions on how to install as well.

Is this available to download already set up properly in the folders do you know? when I downloaded the Forever Indy & Barely Legal No Mercy mods it was all ready to play and I didnt have to touch anything which was better for me as I couldnt get anything to work manually

Archived