Football DVD Bulk Buy

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Anyone interested in a footy DVD bulk buy? It's something we've done on the wrestling trading boards before, wondered if it would work on here. The idea is that we all pool together to make one larger purchase, then we can negotiate a better price. The source website will need to be decided upon. so what happens is:

* Everyone who wants to be involved picks their discs

* I negotiate the overall price

* You send me the money for your discs and the postage from me to you.

* I order the discs in bulk

* When I receive the discs, everyone is free to choose copies of other peoples discs which I will make and will just charge cost price on the DVD's.

* I post out everyone's discs.

So basically it's the same as ordering from the supplier direct but it should be cheaper if we buy more and also, you get the chance to share other people's purchases at a low cost.

Sign below if interested and we can choose a website to order from.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
If it is someone like http://www.classicfootballdvds.com who has the Barry Fry/Peterboro documentary, count me in.

What does everyone else think of this? Footyontap is the other option. classicfootballdvds.com doesn't really do season reviews which is the only let down, though I'm your man for them anyway!

what is the url for footyontap?

classicfootballdvds seems to be more matches than season reviews, and i dont rewatch full matches usually, i prefer highlights.

best leave me off the list of people, tiger rick i will pm you about reviews.

Archived