WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://dgusa.tv/liveeventsmiami1.htm

Deuville Beach Resort, Collins Avenue.

Anyone going to the NWA show in Fort Lauderdale? Hoping to find someone to share a taxi back to Miami Beach with after the show.

Man, so much to do...

I'm 20 and my mate who im going with is 21. Obviously that age difference means I can't drink and I'm not risking it so we've agreed that we don't ruin each others evenings by being bums. He does his thing, I'll do mine. Seems to be a fair UKFF village at my hotel (Park Central). If anyone at all wants to share taxi's or anything like The Dart suggested I'm all game. Maybe we can all check on here while were out there to arrange things?

anybody seen or booked for this yet ?

http://www.pwrshow.com/index.php/features-...1497-beachparty

I'd toyed with the possibility of going to it after the Dragon Gate show. It says it goes on all night long, but I might try and find out what that actually means. But it is almost 2 hours walk from DG, so probably won't bother.

Im going to Dragon Gate and thinking of doing the same.

It says the venue is 11 mins by Taxi away.

So if you do find out how late it runs could you let me know? Cheers

Yeh it was Booker T in Houston for 25.

Was a Friday afternoon(which was great IMO as there never norm nothing wrestling based going on), I got to meet Sting, Kevin Nash, Beautiful People, DDP, Chrisy Hemme, Tully Blanchard, Rikishi, Stan Hansen, The Cat, Dudley Boyz, Lita, Chavo Guerrero Snr Chris Nowinski & Christy Hemme and there was a host of other talent there. Was a great few hours but I guess we have Wrestlereunion these days.

To 619: Im staying in South ebach was wondering how much a cab to Mania would cost? Ballpark figure?

Any help would be great :thumbsup:

Schmidt is right, about $60.

I've had it cost $45 once before but that was when the stadium was half full (and so noticably less traffic).

Did you get a email previously saying your package had been sent mate? I havent had a email or no sign of my package yet.

I didn't get an e-mail saying my package had been dispatched, only the e-mails which I presume everybody else has had. The only e-mail I've had which relates to shipping is one that states all packages would be recieved roughly 4 weeks before the event.

Archived