virgin broadband

wwffan2

Thats a bit steep for Virgin Broadband isn't it? I'm pretty sure mine around the 17 quid mark for the 20mb one.

There's Virgin cable broadband and Virgin ADSL (I think it's called Virgin National) for non-cabled areas. The ADSL is not as cheap.

yeah m8 im in a non cable area i have signed up now lets hope it works to a good standard.

Thats a bit steep for Virgin Broadband isn't it? I'm pretty sure mine around the 17 quid mark for the 20mb one.

There's Virgin cable broadband and Virgin ADSL (I think it's called Virgin National) for non-cabled areas. The ADSL is not as cheap.

Ah right. Didn't know that.

• Paid Members

Yeah. I'm paying over

• Paid Members

Hello. I was looking for the off-topic questions thread when I seen this, so I may as well post in here.

The payment for my Virgin broadband is due today. As I'm far too poor to pay at the moment and wont have the money until next week, I was wondering will they cut me off? I tried looking on the VM website and all it says is that they will "restrict" my access. Does that mean I can only use go online at certain hours or will they cut me off full stop?

From my experience in paying late bills, they will cut you off within a week on Sunday, of you receiving your bill, so if you got your bill today for example you wouldnt get cut off till the next Sunday, usually bang on midnight.

Theirs no restrictions, its just off totally, you will be alright if you're paying it next week.

• Paid Members
From my experience in paying late bills, they will cut you off within a week on Sunday, of you receiving your bill, so if you got your bill today for example you wouldnt get cut off till the next Sunday, usually bang on midnight.

Theirs no restrictions, its just off totally, you will be alright if you're paying it next week.

Much obliged.

Archived